"So done, we'll go tomorrow after office timings." Elle smiled.

"By the way, what have you planned to wear?" Samantha asked.
Gosh, how can I be so dumb. I didn't even think that I would need a good dress as per the event. Well icing on the cake is, I don't own any dress that will suit the occasion. I hardly have two gowns which looks super casual so I can't wear those either.

"What happened?" Samantha clicked fingers in front of my eyes to snap me out of my trance.

"Uh I don't have any dress." I replied.

"That calls for a shopping spree."
Elle said excitedly. I thought for a while and agreed to go to a nearby mall to shop for my dress straight after office. Sam said she has to visit her mom after office hours so she won't be able to accompany us to the mall but she promised to come for the makeover session tomorrow as she herself planned that.

The sun started going down when Elle and I headed to the mall. Elle made me try a lot of dresses but I just didn't feel any of the dress to suit my personality. I wanted to buy something that I can feel myself in, something I'll be comfortable in. Also I can never forget about the scars.
After a dreadful hour of just trying and stripping out of dresses, Elle came with a very beautiful multi-colored printed gown. It indeed looked so elegant.

She handed it over to me and said.
"The look in your eyes says that you loved it too. Now go on and try."

"Yes." I smiled back at her and went into the trial room. When I came out, Elle practically gasped so loudly that we caught attention from few strangers.
Her mouth formed a complete O.
"It looks perfect on you."

"Thanks El, but um two of my slightly faded scars are visible due to the cut on the back so I think I won't be buying this." I said to her. Thankfully, it was only El with me as I could discuss these things with her easily.

"No it's hardly visible and don't worry we'll conceal all your scars. Believe me, this dress looks as if it was made for you only." She reassured me and I felt better.

"Um okay,..I'll get it." I replied and smiled at her.

We sent a picture to Samantha and she also approved it by saying that I looked magnificent in the dress. We bought the dress and Elle forced me to buy the matching heels and accessories as well. After that, we headed home.

The next day in the office passed in a blur and five in the evening came so early. Much to my dismay, that stalker is up on his job to scare the crap out of me. I received another threatening message this morning saying, It's just a matter of time until I'm gonna catch you!
His messages acts like a reminder of a new day for me, just the point is I hate receiving them. I don't understand what he needs from me and why am I the one caught in this horrendous spiral of his inhumane doings.

Finally, we exited the office building to head towards the salon where Samantha has made my appointment. I have been asking Sam and Elle all day that what all are they planning to do in the name of a makeover but they won't budge and tell me. We reached the salon in no time as it was quite near to the office building.

After a whole day of suspense, they told me that they made an appointment for a hair makeover, manicure and pedicure and a facial glow up. I have never done so much in my entire life. Apart from everything else, changing hair color is a big thing for me. I love my black hair and if by any chance I'd plan on changing my original hair color, I'd think thorough beforehand.
I hesitated and declined to do it at first but both the women won't listen to me at all or to my dismissal. They practically made me sit and the professionals started their work.