Chapter forty-seven

Start from the beginning

"No she won't." I laugh.

"Ughhhhhhh!!!! Why are you being so difficult!"

I'm not being difficult you are! Why can't you just take no for answer!

"Lucas." Timothy says, tapping his watch.

"Look, I'll see what I can do, but there's no promises okay. I can tell by the way you keep shifting from side to side that your feet is hurting. So go home and get some rest and I'll let you know when I've talked her."

She sighs.

"Okay." she says, in a soft defeated voice.

"Alright." I say, patting her upper back and leading her to a now standing Dante.

He just gives me a tight lip smile and take her hand. They then walk to the front door to leave.

"Well, that was an interesting conversation." Timothy says, once the door closes.

"Oh, you have no idea." I say, taking my phone out to see Shannon texted me.

Wifey💕:
No, I'm not sending you nudes Lucas! Stop asking me already

I swear my night just got worse...

Two months Later...

Shannon's POV

"Lucas, you are starting to piss me off."

"When am I not pissing you off?" he asks, laying down in between my legs.

I'm so tired of his smart ass mouth.

Right now me and Lucas are laying on the couch watching catfish, while Story is in the study reading. Lucas just got back from America about a week ago, and I was pissed. His blond ass told me that he would be gone for a month, but his ass was gone for two. He didn't see the big deal, but the big deal is that my dumb ass missed him. But I am happy he's home now.

"But seriously Shannon I don't see the problem, let's just go."

"No! It might not be a problem to you, but you didn't grow up the way I did with her. I'm not going nor am I letting my child go." I say, irritated.

Shannon why the hell are you explaining yourself to him?!

"So what, you are not going to go and support your sister?!" he asks, sitting up to look at me.

"Lucas, I don't have to be there physically to support her. I can always set up a date afterwards to go do something with her." I state.

"Shannon, Alexis said she has changed and that she really wants to meet me and Story and to see you again."

I know Alexis didn't call his ass.

"Did Alexis call you?" I ask, starting to put two and two together.

"N—"

I just give him that look.

"Alright, yes, but—"

"I told her ass not to call you! No means no Lucas!" I say, angrily standing up.

I swear I'm going to cuss her ass out sensitive or not!

"Hey, look." Lucas says, pulling me back down by my arm. "Don't get mad at her, she just wants everyone there for her big day." he says, sitting me on his lap.

I just sigh. "Lucas, I'm not going." I state.

"And why not?" he asks, rubbing my back lightly.

How many times do I have to explain this?!

Shannon, calm down. Don't get mad.

"Because I don't like the bitch and who she associates with, and at the end of the day we just have bad blood that just can't be washed away. Plus I vowed the next time I see her ass I would repay her for that ass whopping she gave me."

And plus it's not like she really wants to see me. She just wants my money.

"Shannon—"

"Lucas." I say, turning sideways on his lap. "Why are you even forcing me to do this? I've told you about my past with her." I ask, starting to feel hurt that I have to even argue this.

"Because I think it's time for you to see her again, and that it's time for her to meet her granddaughter."

I could almost slap him for that last part.

"That bitch isn't Story's grandmother don't ever say that again, do I make myself clear." I speak, angrily.

"Yes, I am sorry." he says, kissing my shoulder. "But baby I think it's time, it's been six years since you've seen her."

Okay, and? The bitch hasn't changed, I know it.

"Okay, and? The bitch hasn't changed."

"Shannon—"

"You know what fuck it!" I say, loosing it. "At the end of the day it's fuck my feelings right?! All that matters is what you and Alexis want, right?!—"

"Shan—"

"No! I'm tired of it! I've explained to you and Alexis MULTIPLE of times as to why I don't want to go, and it's like it's not good enough." I say, standing up and feeling the anger course through my veins.

"Sweet—"

"No, don't fucking sweetheart me!" I yell. "It doesn't fucking matter no more, don't start considering my feelings now! Her fucking gender reveal is on Saturday, right? We'll leave fucking Thursday then! Are happy now?! You both got what you wanted, and while you're at it share the damn news with her!" I yell, walking away.

"Hold on—" he says, trying to grab me.

"No, fuck off Lucas!" I yell, yanking my arm away.

I swear I've never seen something so selfish.

At least I know where his support lies.

Walking into my at home office I slam and lock the door. Making my way over to my desk I pour myself a glass of whiskey.

"That bitch." I mumble, taking a seat in my chair angrily. "Even nine thousand miles away and then some, you still find away to ruin my fucking day whore." I mumble, throwing the drink back in my mouth.

I then let off a dry a laugh.

"I wonder if I'll escape your ass when you're burning in hell." I whisper to myself.

I put my glass on the desk and pick to the bottle up to pour myself another drink. Picking up the phone that sits on my desk, I call Tyler so we he can start making arrangements.

——————-

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Next chapter will be longer since I'll have time tomorrow.