Ch.9 Best Birthday Ever

*Max POV*

The party is still in full swing. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. The 5SOS boys are such funny guys. No wonder they're my favorite band, after my brother's band of course.

I turn my head to look around and I see someone waving at me. It takes me a second to realize who it is. It's Amanda and Sofia, the two sisters me, Perrie, and Eleanor met at the mall. I get up and walk to them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask, while hugging them.

"Surprise, when you guys were starting to leave; Perrie came over to us and invited us to your party," Amanda answers.

My eyes widen, did Perrie really do that for me? I turn to look for her. I see her talking to Zayn's mother. I smile and turn back to Amanda.

"Well, since you two are here, I think there's some people you would like to meet," I say with a mischievous smile.

I lead them to the 5SOS table. I made sure the girls closed their eyes while we went to the boys.

"Hey guys, I brought over some girls who would really like to meet you," I say.

I tell the girls to open their eyes. The looks on their faces were priceless. They looked like they were ready to faint.

"Omg!! Y-you're 5SOS. This is so cool," Amanda squeals.

"We absolutely love you guys," Sofia slightly shrieks out.

"It's nice to meet you lovely ladies," Luke greets them. You couldn't wipe the smiles off Amanda and Sofia's faces even if you wanted to.

We sat down with the boys. I took my spot next to Michael again. Amanda sat between Luke and Ashton, Sofia sat next to Calum. We all started our own conversations. It was great to be surrounded by friends.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Amanda blush a little every time Luke said something to her. Hmm....
I turned to Michael and he seemed to notice the same thing. We shared a look and I knew we were on the same page. We were gonna get these guys together.

About thirty minutes had gone by and food had been brought out. It was delicious. The 1D boys came over with huge smiles on their faces.

"Hey everyone," Harry says. I could see the girls freeze up. I also could see Sofia blush at Harry. She must like him.

But problem is, Harry might like me and I kinda like Harry but then I also like Niall. He kissed me for crying out loud. I really don't know what to think.

"Boys, it's time for you guys to perform," Liam says.

They're doing what!! The boys get up from the table with smiles on their faces. I can't believe they're going to sing. They make their way up to the stage and get their instruments ready.

"Hello everybody, hope you're all enjoying the party. We'll be performing one of our songs in honor of Max, the birthday girl," Luke says, gesturing towards me.

Everyone turns toward me and gives me a smile. I blush a little. We moved closer to the stage.

"We'll be singing She Looks So Perfect," Calum announces.

They start to begin the song....

(A/N: I'm skipping the song cuz I really want to get this chapter finished. I hope you guys don't mind.)

They finished the song, it was so awesome. Me, Sofia, and Amanda were singing and dancing around, along with other guests. It was fun.

Everyone clapped while the boys got off stage. They came over to us and I hugged them.

"Thank you so much. That was amazing," I tell them.

"It was our pleasure," Ashton says. His accent is to die for.

We continued dancing with each other to the DJs music. Amanda and Luke would dance together if a slow song came on. They are so cute together. Me and Michael would high-five when they did.

I bet you're wondering who I was dancing with. Well when the first slow songs had come on, Niall and Harry would glare at each other. It was troubling for me to dance with either of them without them glaring at each other. I didn't like it, I don't want either of them to be jealous of one another and hate each other because of me.

Lucky, Michael had noticed and now would quickly come to my side when a slow song came on. Which I was very thankful for.

The party was slowly starting to come to a close, which wasn't shocking, considering it was almost eleven. Everyone started to leave little by little while wishing me another happy birthday.

Aunt Karen and Uncle Geoff hugged me and Liam before they left. Aunt Karen said she hoped I liked my birthday present. I told her I bet I would. I wonder what it is.

I looked towards the table over flowing with presents. I still couldn't believe how many guests had come and how many presents the got me. They really didn't have to.

I heard Amanda and Sofia calling for me. I turned and went over to them.

"Well we have to leave now, our mum's here. Next time we hangout, let's have a sleep over," Amanda suggest cheerfully.

"Definitely, thank you so much for coming," I tell them.

"No problem. Tonight was so much fun. We really hope you like your gift. We'll see yah later," Sofia says.

I hugged them both and wave at them as they leave. The 1D and 5SOS boys wave bye as the girls leave too.

The only ones left now were me, the 1D boys, 5SOS, Perrie, and Eleanor. I looked around at the empty back yard. We had some cleaning to do but we got to work. Me, El, and Per started taking down the lights and streamers as well as picking up trash. While the boys started putting up the chairs and folding the tables. We all talked and laughed while we cleaned up.

All I could think was that this night couldn't have gone any better. Liam is an amazing big brother, I'm so thankful for him.

This was my best birthday ever.

___________________________________

Hey my lovelies, sorry it took me forever. But I finally finished the chapter. It kinda short compared to my other ones but I knew you guys were waiting for one.

Hope you guys enjoyed it. And please if you have any ideas on what you would like for me to put in the story, feel free.