Ch.2 Related to Liam Payne

Recap:

·Max POV·

My heart nearly stopped when I turned the corner and saw the familiar faces of One Direction in my living room.

I couldn't breath I felt like I was going to faint. All I was thinking was what are they doing here. Then I heard my mom calling my name snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Max?" says my mother, a little worried I was going to faint.

"What are they doing here," finally finding the strength to speak. I look at Zayn, Louis, Liam, Harry, and Niall.

Niall! My heart skipped a beat just by looking at him. I quickly looked away not wanting to creep him out.

"You might want to take a seat, sweetie," my dad says. My parents and Liam are seated on one of the couches. Louis and Zayn are sitting in the chairs next to the couches and the only seat left is between Harry and Niall on the other couch. I slowly walk over and sit between them.

I'm trying hard not to start fangirling. I look over at Harry and he smiles a cheeky smile at me. I slightly smile back and then I look at Niall, he flashes a smile at me. I look back at my parents waiting for them to explain.

"Well, there is no easier way to say this but......your adopted and Liam Payne is your brother," my mom says shakily. My eyes widen and I cover my mouth with my hand. I can't believe it, they got to be joking.

I look at Liam and he has the same brown hair as me and the same brown eyes. Then I look at my parents or adopted parents and I realize how we look nothing alike. My mom has really dark brown hair its almost black and has blue eyes. My dad reddish brown hair and blue green eyes but aren't as pretty as Louis's eyes though.

"How is this possible?" I finally manage to say. My parents look at each other nervously. Liam puts a reassuring hand on my dads shoulder and speaks up.

"Maximum, I understand its a lot to take in. I only found out two days ago about me being adopted as well. And also finding out I had a sister. It turns out before we were born our actual father beat our mother and got her pregnant with me. He never noticed and she went to the hospital to deliver me. She knew she couldn't keep me so she called her best friend also our dads sister and asked her to adopt me. Our aunt agreed and took me," Liam says with a distant look in his eyes. I feel like I'm going to cry just knowing that our dad used to beat our mom reminds of how Jet beats me.

"What happened after she took you?" I say about ready to cry. Niall rubs my back gently to comfort me.

"Our mother went back to our dad. He still beat her then he got her pregnant with you but he left her and married some other woman. When it was time to give birth to you she called our aunt and ask her to come to the hospital and......, " Liam looks like he is going to cry. Louis and Zayn get up and comfort Liam. Harry and Niall are still sitting next to me but they are looking at Liam with sympathetic looks.

"Liam, what happened to our mom if our dad left? Why didn't she keep me and take you back?" I say, really wanting to know what happened.

" S-she died giving b-birth to you," Liam said not being able to hold in the tears and starts crying.

I feel empty knowing our mother is dead and I will never get to meet her. Then I couldn't hold in the tears anymore and feel the tears fall down my face. I stand up and run to Liam and wrap my arms around him hugging him tight. Then I feel his arms around me holding me close. We just sit there hugging each other while the others wander off giving us some space.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this," Liam says, always the comforting one.

"It's okay. Let's not focus about what happened with mom and dad," I say. Liam just nods, "So what will happen now?"

"Well, I'm 19 so I can legally take you home with me. If it is okay with your adopted parents, of course," Liam says.

I nod. I stand up (A/N: Haha Stand Up that's a song by them. Why aren't you laughing? That was funny.) and Liam stands then we walk to the kitchen and we find that everyone is in there. My parents are talking to Louis and Zayn. Harry is on his phone and Niall is eating like no tomorrow. They look up at us when we walk in and they smile. I smile back and take a seat next my mom.

"Mrs. and Mr. Rivers considering I'm 19, I would like to legally be Maximum's guardian and take her home with me," Liam says using his serious tone.

My parents look at me and I smile and nod my head reassuringly. My mom sighs and my dad nods. Then both nod their head in agreement.

Liam smiles and says, "Thank you for understanding. It means a lot to me."

I jump out of my seat hug my parents and start doing a little happy dance. I'm happy because my brother is Liam Payne and i will be living with him and the rest of the band. Everyone is laughing cause of my happy dance. Liam walks over and starts dancing with me. Now I'm the one laughing. After a while we stop.

"When are we leaving?" I asked excited to home with the guys.

"We are leaving tomorrow morning so go pack. And the flight to our aunt's house in London is a ten hour flight. So make sure to lay out something comfortable to wear on the plane," Liam says. I smile at him and I start heading to the stairs then I stop and look back at Liam and the guys.

"You're not going anywhere right," I say not wanting them to leave me. They shake their heads.

"We aren't going anywhere, love. We will be sleeping here tonight," Harry says reassuringly. Did he just call me love? Omg, Max, calm down. Don't start fangirling now. I nod my head and go upstairs and start packing. I grab my suitcase and pack all my favorite clothes, shoes, and hats. I don't pack my toothbrush or hairbrush because I will use them in the morning. I pick my outfit out for tomorrow.

I get dressed in my PJs and go back downstairs to say good night. I hug my parents and they say good night. I hug Liam good night and he kisses my forehead. I smile and I walk over to the rest of the boys and I hug them one at a time. My nerves have finally settled down. Louis kisses my forehead like Liam did. Zayn kisses my hand. Harry and Niall both kiss my cheek. I blush and smile at them.

I go back to my room and lay down in my bed. I couldn't wait to go see my aunt tomorrow. I hope she likes me. I eventually close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

**************************************

Whew!!!! This was a long chapter. I hope you guys like it. Whoever is out there and is reading this. I will update as soon I can.

Plz vote plz I would really appreciate it.