Ch.7 Buying Gifts

Dedication: @sofianatalia23

Hello guys sorry for the really late update. I had this chapter almost done then my phone delete it. I'm very upset about it but ill try to right the chapter how i had it.

This chapter is dedicated to @sofianatalia23 for being the only one to volunteer to be in the story. You will be in the story a lot. And thanks.

_________________________________

>Max POV<

We exited the house and went to the drive way. There was two cars. One was a silver Volvo (A/N: Like Edwards car in Twilight) and the other was a black range rover. Thank goodness there is two cars cause I am not sitting on anyone's lap any more.

"Okay, obviously there is two cars. So me, Niall, and Harry will be riding in the Range Rover. Louis, Zayn, and Max you'll be riding in the other car," Liam says directing us. He glances at Niall and Harry before walking over to me.

"Is that okay with you, Max?" He says smiling at me. I nod my head. He kisses my forehead and heads to the car with Niall and Harry in tow.

Me, Zayn, and Louis head to the Volvo. I get in the back, Zayn is the driver, and Louis is in the passenger. We take off before Liam. Its quiet in the car but not awkward.

"So, Max, tell us what do you usually do on your birthday?" Zayn asks from the driver seat.

"Well my parents would make me a nice breakfast, then Austin would come over and we would take off. He would take me to the mall and let me pick out whatever I wanted. Then it would be about 5:30, we would come back. My parents would set up a BBQ outside and Austin's brother, Trevor, would come over and we have a little party and we would go swimming," I say smiling back at the memory. It was so much fun then.

"That sounds fun," Zayn said, looking at me through the rearview mirror.

"It would always be my best day of the year," I say sadly because Austin's not here anymore and I won't ever be able to do that again.

"Hey, why aren't you smiling, today is your day?" Louis says looking at me with a small smile. I sigh and smile.

We pull to a stop. I look out the window and we are parked in front of a tall building, which I assume is the studio building. Time to meet the 1D family.

We get out and wait for the guys to show up. I didn't realize how far we were ahead.

~Liam POV~

Max, Louis, and Zayn have already left. We pile in Harry's car. Harry's driving, I'm in the passenger seat and Niall is in the back. We leave the house and head to the studio building.

The reason I said for Harry and Niall to come with me is because I still need to talk to them about Max. I don't want her getting hurt because of their stupidity.

"I know you both like Max," I say calmly to them.

"We're sorry, Liam. I know she's your sister but we can't help how we feel," Niall says guilty.

"I know. I understand you can't control how you feel. I just don't want Max getting hurt because of your guy's behavior," I say sighing.

"Liam, we could......we could never hurt Max. She's been through too much already," Harry says staring straight at the road.

"I know you wouldn't hurt her on purpose. I'm just warning you. Promise me something. Let her choose who she wants to be with. No trying to make her choose you. And no getting upset at her for who she chooses or the person she picks," I say, running a hand through my hair.