Ch.8 New Friends

Hello my lovelies. So this picture you see is what I imagined Max to look like. Except with brown eyes. I thought this girl fit the part.

And Sofia you'll be in this chapter. Thank you so much for volunteering. I really appreciate it.

Oh and thank you to niall_is_love(Amanda) for also volunteering. I didn't notice you had but since you volunteered, you will be in the story along with Sofia. So thank you guys so much. I really truly appreciate it.

I will message both of you when I update so you guys know. Let's get going.

_______________________________________

•Max POV•

Perrie and Eleanor took me to a mall. They decided to take me everywhere in the mall. I told them it was unnecessary but they insisted.

First, we went shopping in like 5 different stores They grabbed a bunch of stuff off the racks. I had no idea what they were buying me. We got our nails done. Perrie got her nails painted pink with a hint of orange sparkles at the edges. Eleanor got a simple peach color. I got mine painted a lovely dark blue color.

Next, we got our hair done. Eleanor cut a couple inches off and got light brown highlights put in. Perrie dyed the ends of her hair a redish-pink. I got red and blonde streaks. I loved it.

Then, we decided to get some food. We went to the food court and got food. We chatted as time past by.

"So Max, how are you, knowing that Liam Payne is your brother?" Perrie asked me.

Hmm. Everything has past by so fast, I haven't had time to think about it.

"Well, Im good. It's just a bit overwhelming. One day, I'm going through my regular life routine then BAM, I'm the sister of one of the most popular boyband members. But honestly, its amazing. Having Liam as a brother," I say, answering her. She nods and smiles at me.

"We are glad to have you be apart of the family," Eleanor says sweetly.

"I'm glad to be apart of it," I reply. It looks like she was about to say something but was cut off by someone.

"E-excuse, could we take a picture with you guys?" a girl with long, wavy dark brown hair asks, she seemed about my age. She smiled shyly, showing her dimples. She was wearing the almost same exact outfit I was wearing. A younger girl with light brown hair stood behind the first girl. She was wearing an gray oversized hoodie with shorts and pink converse.

I'm guessing they're sisters. Perrie and Eleanor smile at them and nod.

"Thank you, we're both big fans of Little Mix. And your dating the members of our favorite boyband," The first girl said.

"Of course, dear," Perrie says. Her and El stand up to pose with the girls.

They asked a random person if they could take the photo for them. I stood off to the side awkwardly.

"Hey, come join in the picture with us," the second girl says. I smile and walk over to stand with them.

The person took our picture then gave the phone back to the girls and walked off. The girls were smiling so big, it looked like their faces were going to rip in half.

"Thank you guys so much. I'm Amanda, by the way, and this is my younger sister, Sofia," the first girl, Amanda, says introducing herself.

"I'm Max," I introduce myself.

"Not to be rude but how are you hanging out with Perrie and Eleanor? I've never seen you around before," Amanda asks curiously.

"Well, I'm Liam Payne's long-lost sister," I explain then smile shyly. The girls look like they've seen a ghost.