Ch.1

·Max POV·

"Hey girl I'm waiting on yah. I'm waiting on yah. C'mon and let me sneak you out."(A/N: Live while we are young haha)

I hear my alarm go off, I wake up and turn it off. I go to the bathroom and go take a shower. When I'm done, I go to my closet and pick out my outfit for the day.

Not that is matters what I wear anyways, I thought.

I decided to wear a black an white snapback, black skinny jeans, a white tank top and black supra sneakers. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled thinking about how Niall Horan from One Direction wears snapbacks and supras. I went down stairs to eat breakfast before going to school. I went into the kitchen and saw my mom and dad making breakfast.

I smiled and said, "Good morning."

"Morning, sweetie," my mom said, coming over and giving me a hug. My dad smiled and put bacon and eggs on a plate and set it down on the table for me to eat.

"Oh, sweetie, I know today is the day you go and visit Austin but we need you to come home right after school. We are having guests come over at four and you need to be here. Okay," my dad said a little nervously but I ignored it.

I nodded my head and looked away and looked down at my friendship bracelet Austin made me. I was sad I wouldn't be able to go visit my best friend today.

I visited Austin mostly every single day for the past three months since the day he died in the car accident. Since Austin is not here to protect me anymore, the popular jocks beat me up.

I finished my breakfast and grabbed my jacket and backpack and said good bye to my parents and started to walk to school. I started to wonder who the guests were.

I guess I'll find out at four, I thought to myself. I finally reached school and didn't see any of the popular kids so I walked down the hall to first period so if a teacher was around they couldn't bully me. Yet.

Once I reached my class I took a seat in the back and waited for the bell to ring. When it did students started to fill into the classroom. Classes seemed to go by fast, because before I knew it was last period and I hadn't had a run in with the popular kids. When the bell rang signaling school was over.

I walked to my locker to put my books away. All of a sudden I was pushed into the lockers and I fell to the ground and turned around to see Jet. Jet is the #1 popular kid in the school and he is always the one to beat me up.

" Please don't hurt me," I whimpered.

"Shut up, b*tch," Jet said, then I felt pain on the right side of my face.

Then I heard footsteps walking away from me. I slowly got up and grabbed my bag and walked home. I finally got home and saw my parents weren't home. I grabbed an ice pack then went to my room. I turned some music on and started to cry.

It was 3:57 when I heard the front door open and heard my mom calling me down to meet the guests. I turned off my music and went down stairs.

My heart nearly stopped when I turned the corner and saw.........

-------------------------------------

Well this is the beginning of my story I hope you guys like it so far.

if you read it please vote and even comment If you want:)