Ch.4 New Home

Sorry for the long update. I'm going to make it up to you by writing a really long chapter for you guys.

----------------------------------------

·Max POV·

Once the plane finally landed we grabbed our bags and got off the plane. When we got off the plane I put my bag down and put on Austin's leather jacket. He gave it to me the day before he died.

"Why are you crying, sis? What's wrong?" Liam said. I didn't realize I was crying until Liam said that. Then I started to feel the wetness of my tears fall down my cheeks.

"Nothing is w-wrong I'm f-fine," I said trying to reassure the boys. The last thing I need is to break down in front of them. I wiped away my tears and faked a smile. They didn't look convinced but they let it go. But I'm sure they will ask later.

~Niall POV~(A/N: Yay new POV)

I could tell something was wrong with Max. She had stopped to put her jacket on which seemed a little big and boyish for her. Then a tear slid down her cheek. She told us it was nothing but I wasn't convinced and I don't think the boys were either. I'll ask her about it later.

I have this feeling telling me to keep her happy and I will. It seems she has been through a lot. And I will be there for her. She is my princess. Whoa did I just call her 'my princess'. Oh well, she has pure beauty just like a princess. I think I'm falling for her. I know Harry is I can seem that gleam in his eyes when he likes someone. Well I'm not going to let him win. He'll just leave her heartbroken and I won't let her get hurt.

·Max POV·

We finally left the airport, and we got into the car. This time it was Harry driving. Zayn was still in the passenger seat. Me, Liam, Louis, and Niall were in the back. Liam was on one end. Niall sat in the middle and Louis sat on the other end. I ended up sitting Louis' lap. Louis put one arm around my waist. Not that I didn't mind sitting on his lap. I would prefer to sit on Niall's lap. I love how his arms wrap comfortably around my waist.

"It's a ten minute drive to our aunt's house, okay," Liam says looking at me. I just nod and I lay my head down on Louis's shoulder.

"So when's your birthday love?" Louis asks me.

"Well, its tomorrow," I said happily.

"So your birthday is three days before mine then, princess," Niall said with a cute smile on his face. (A/N: My birthday really is three days before Niall's). I nod my head. Did Niall call me princess? I can't believe he called me that.

"Are you upset you won't be going to school, love?" Zayn asks.

"Actually no. I hate going to school most of the time," I say. It's true I am. I don't have to deal with getting beat up by Jet. And I don't have to worry about Brittany, who I call B*tchany, bullying me.

"Why not, love?" Harry asks. Uh oh. I was afraid someone was going to ask that. I don't know if I should tell them I was bullied or not. I can't tell them yet.

"Lots of homework. Plus, my best friend, Austin, he's.......not there anymore," I say sadly.

"Oh, where did he go?" Niall asks.

"Well, he died," I told them. My eyes started to water.

"Can you tell us how?" Liam asks me. I nodded. I took a breathe.

"Well, it was this year, a few months before my birthday......," I begin.

*FLASHBACK*

Me and Austin were sitting in the park. He had gotten me a early birthday present. I don't know why he just insisted on giving it to me early. I opened it up and it was One direction phone case & posters and a bracelet with a half of a heart charm with the words 'Forever &'.