Ch.5 Nightmare and A Kiss

Hey guys how is it going?

Louis: Hello sexy people of Wattpad!!

Me: Louis what are you doing?

Louis: Greeting these lovely people *kisses me on the cheek*

Me: Ok will you like to explain what will happen in this chapter.

Louis: Of course. In this chapter Max will find out if Niall and Harry actually do like her.

Me: Thank you Lou. *Louis winks and exits*

________________________________

*Max POV*

Dream

I was sitting on a porch looking out into a field of flowers. I smiled because of how beautiful it was. I heard someone's footsteps come beside me and sit down next to me. I looked over to meet a pair of beautiful blue eyes. Niall smiled at me and I smiled back and look back at the flowers.

"You are so beautiful, Max," Niall says.

I blush and looked at the ground. Niall lifts my head up to look at him.

"Don't be embarrassed, princess," Niall says looking into my eyes.

I nod my head. He wraps an arm around my waist and I lean my head on his shoulder. I look at the field again and closed my eyes. I wish this moment could last forever.

I hear Niall take a deep breath and feel his lips against my ear as he whispers, "I love you, Max." I look up at him and smile.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped both of his arms around my waist. I look into his blue eyes and said," Niall...I.....love..you."

He smiles widely and starts to lean in. I do the same and right before our lips touch. I feel Niall be ripped away from me. And the flowers disappear and then I was surrounded by trees. I looked around but didn't see Niall anywhere, just trees. Then I heard a familiar thick Irish voice call out.

"Max, where are you? Please come to me," Niall called.

I started to run towards the voice no longer wanting to be alone. Niall kept calling out but no matter how much I ran to the voice it was still far away. Then I heard the familiar voice of my best friend behind me.

"Max, turn around. I missed you, please come to me," He called out to me.

"I miss you too," I whisper.

I slowly turned around and saw Austin standing there with a smile and his arms extended out to me. I smile in return and run towards him. As I get closer his smile drops and is replaced with a look of hatred. I stop right in front of him and he pushes me. I fall to the ground but I don't get back up.

"You killed me! You could've gotten your lazy a** up and gotten your stupid posters your self! I can't believe I ever became friends with you," Austin yells at me he punches me in the face. I cry.

"Stop crying you little sl*t. I don't know why I ever loved you. Your so ugly and no one will ever love you. That's why your mom got rid of you she couldn't stand to see your ugly little face," Austin's voice is replaced by the voice I never wanted to hear again, Jet," Do you really think Niall and Harry would actually like you? Look at you your such a slut and an attention seeker. You should go kill yourself so no one will have to deal with you."

I cry harder with every word he says. I stay on the ground and curl up in a ball.

"No, you told me you loved me and I love you" I say. Austin laughs evilly.