Ch.6 Arranging the Party

°Louis POV°

So me and the boys are downstairs discussing what we are going to do and who is coming to Max's party.

"So how are we gonna do this?" Harry asks.

"Okay so like I said yesterday. We are gonna go take her to meet the other members of the 1D family," Liam says in a duh tone.

"Whose exactly the other 1D family?" Niall ask, while munching on toast. Does this boy ever stop eating?

"Well, Simon, Josh, Lou, Lux,and Paul. We'll have them meet at the studio. Zayn, do you think you can get Perrie to come to the studio?" Liam asks counting everyone with his fingers.

"Yeah. Let me go ask her," Zayn says grabbing his phone out of his pocket. He stands up and goes to the living room.

"Louis, do you think you can ask Eleanor?" Liam says to me. I nod.

"Okay we are good with that. Now on to the party. Who are we inviting?" I ask smirking. This is gonna be fun.

"All of our parents are coming right," Liam asks looking at each of us. We nod are heads. Zayn walks back into the room with a smile on his face.

"Okay, Perrie said she's gonna come. I also called my mum, she's coming too," He says. We all haven't seen our parents besides Liam. So this party will be great.

"Great. Harry, Louis, and Niall, are you parents and siblings coming too?" Liam asks with a big smile on his face. I know he really wants Max to have a great time.

"I already called my mum. She's coming but Gemma said she can't cuz she has things to do," Harry says rolling his eyes.

"Me too. My mum is coming. Greg said he would try to make it," Niall says, eating his third piece of toast. My goodness.

"I still have to call my mum. I'm sure she will along with the girls. I think Max will get along with the girls nicely," I say to Liam.

"Awesome. Okay music should we have a DJ or have some of our friends sing at the party," Liam says looking at each of us.

"I think we should have a DJ but have some of our friends sing if they will be willing to come," Harry says.

"That's brilliant Harry. Okay who should we ask," Liam says.

"I can ask 5SOS if they can come," Niall says sitting down after finishing his last piece of toast. Thank God. He's gonna end up eating all of our food.

"I can call Ed," Harry says.

Oh, that reminds me I still have to ask Eleanor if she would like to come. And I have to ask my mum.

"How are we gonna go buy Max presents?" Niall asks confusingly.

"Well I was thinking maybe Perrie and Eleanor can take her out for a little girl time," Liam says looking at me and Zayn.

"Yeah, I think Perrie will be up for that," Zayn says nodding his head.

"Yeah, Eleanor too," I say.

"Alright. We are all good," Liam says relaxing back into his chair.

"What's all good?" Max says walking in. Crap. I hope she didn't hear anything.

"Umm...Nothing. We were just saying we are all good with the rest of the 1D family," Harry says lying.

"Oh okay," Max says smiling,
"What's for breakfast?"

"I'll get it for you," I say I standing up.

I grab a plate and put eggs, hash browns, and bacon on it. I place it in front of Max. She smiles then digs right in.

"Hey, Max, me and you match," Liam says.

"Oh, what a coincidence. Guess we really are related," Max says, looking down at her outfit. She looks up and smiles.

I stand and run over and hug her.

"Aww you're so adorable, Max," I say loudly.

"Thanks Lou. But could you let go. Can't breathe," She says. Oops.

"Fine. Harry, she doesn't want my boo bear hugs," I say, fake crying. I ran dramatically to Harry and drop down on to his lap.

"Aww, you're okay, boo bear. I'm sure she didn't mean it," Harry says trying not to laugh. He kisses my cheek like he always does. Oh, Haz, always being there for me.

"I'm sorry Lou. I didn't mean to make you upset," Max says looking down at her shoes.

"Its okay, Maxie Bear. I still love yah," I say smiling at her. She is so sweet. She doesn't even question nickname.

"I'm going to call Simon and let him now we will be on our way," Liam say and he walks out.

~Max POV~

I finish my breakfast and put my plate in the sink. I sit back down.

I feel eyes on me and I look over at Niall. He smiles at me. I look away and blush. I still can't believe he kissed me. It was gentle and passionate.

But then I think about the conversation on Harry's phone. He likes me and so does Niall. What do I do? I like both of them. They are both sweet and kind.

My thoughts were interrupted when Liam walked back in.

"Are we already to go?" Liam says. We all nod. I jump up and hug Liam. He kisses the top of my head.

I grab my phone off the table. Harry and Zayn run back up stairs to grab something. They come back down. And we are ready to go.

I wonder what the boys have planned today.

________________________________

A/N: I updated a chapter. Yay!

I hope you guys like it. Sorry it took awhile. I was trying to figure out how I wanted this chapter to go.

Oh I almost forgot. I have another story out. Its called Ours Forever(1D/TWfanfic).

Its not a One Direction loves The Wanted kind of story. It does have boyxboy in it though but nothing sexual so dont worry.

I hope you guys will give it a read. Possibly. Maybe. Hopefully. I would love it if you did.

Thank you.

Oh and I need to come up with a name for you guys so if you want comment some names I can call you guys. Bye. Love you guys.