Ch.3 Plane Ride

Hey everybody sorry for the long update. I really hope you guys like my story. And by the way Max is 15 just in case you were wondering.

___________________________________

·Max POV·

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I opened my eyes and saw Liam with a smile on his face looking down at me. I smiled back and sat up.

"We are leaving in an hour so shower and dress then bring your suitcases downstairs," Liam said in a happy tone. I simply nodded.

I push the covers off me and got out of the bed and headed for the shower. I undressed and step into the shower. When I was done with the shower I went into my bedroom and grabbed my outfit. I had decided to wear my flowy grey tank top that was long in the back with black jeggings and grey VANS. I put my hair in a ponytail with a grey bow. I packed my brush and toothbrush. I didn't pack my posters and books, I'll ask my mom if she can send them to me. I took one last look in the mirror and I was ready to go. I grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs.

I walked downstairs and I saw Liam look up and smile and went back to talking to my parents. Zayn came over to me and hugged me and took my suitcase for me. I smiled and said thank you. I walked over to Liam I gave him a hug.

"We are gonna leave soon. Go to the kitchen and get something to eat," Liam said.

"Okay," I said cheerfully. I walked into the kitchen and saw Niall eating and Harry on his phone. They both looked up at me. I blushed and went to the fridge and got some orange juice.

"Good morning, Maximum," Niall and Harry said in unison. I giggled.

"Morning, boys," I said still giggling.

"Why are you giggling?" Harry said with a dashing smile. I shrugged and drank my orange juice. I put the cup in the sink and turned back around to smile at Niall and Harry. Then I went back to the living room and sat down on a couch.

"Are we already to go?" Liam said sitting down next to me. I nodded and smiled. Liam smiled back and stood up and I did too. I went over to my parents and hugged them.

"Make sure you call us when you can," says my mom about ready to cry.

"And remember you can always come back here when things get out of hand," my dad said also sounding like he is about to cry. I nodded my head.

"I love you both so much. And mom I left my books and posters here. Can you send them to me when I get settled in?" I say trying not to cry. She nods and we say our last goodbyes and me and the boys head out the door to the car.

When we reached the car, I realized something. The car has five seats and there is six of us.

"Uh, guys, how are we going to fit there is six of us?" I say nervously. I'm pretty sure I knew the answer.

"You will have to sit on someone's lap. Speaking of which who's lap are you going to sit on?" Liam says with his thinking face.

"She can sit on my lap," Niall says. My heart started to beat fast. Did he just say I could sit on his lap? OMG, do not freak out, Max. Keep calm.

Liam nodded and we piled into the car. Louis was in the drivers seat with Zayn in the passenger seat. Harry, Liam, Niall, and me sat in the back. Harry sat in one end, Liam sat in the middle. Niall sat on the other end and of course I sat on his lap. I felt Niall wrap his arms around my waist. I felt like freaking out but I kept calm and I layed my head and on to Niall's shoulder. It was a 15 min drive to the airport.

We finally arrived at the airport. I got off Niall's lap and out of the car. I turned around to see the boys putting on disguises. Liam had a fake mustache and a blue beanie and was wearing a blue sweater. Niall of course being Irish put on a green snapback, Ray Bans, and a green sweater with a shamrock on the back. Louis put on Ray Bans, a fake mustache and a wig. Zayn had a grey hoodie and sunglasses. Harry had on a green beanie, a grey hoodie, and sunglasses.

"Do I have to do that?" I asked.

"No. Nobody knows who you are yet so your fine," Liam explained. I nodded and grabbed my leather jacket and my suitcase before any of the boys could.

We walked into the airport and the boys lead me to a section in the airport that nobody was walking into. I frowned.

"How come nobody is walking into this plane?" I said a little confused.

"Well, we are taking our private jet so we can avoid fans," Niall said with his Irish accent. I love his Irish accent its so amazing. I smiled and nodded.

Once we got our things past security. We walked into the jet and put our things away.

"Maximum, you can sit next to me if you want," Harry said hopefully.

"Thank you," I said and I smiled at him. Harry smiled back showing his dimples. I was so tempted to poke them. I looked to see where the boys were sitting.

Liam was in the seat in front of me. Zayn and Louis were in the other side of the aisle in the front. Niall was sitting across from us on the other side if the aisle. He looked at me and I saw him glance at Harry and a angry look shot across his eyes. Then he looked at me and smiled. Hmm I wonder what's wrong with him, I thought.

Since it was going to be a ten hour flight I decided to go to sleep. I put my headphones in turned my music on and closed my eyes. It wasn't long before I dosed off.

When I woke up I asked the flight attendant for some water. She left and came back with water. I pulled out a book that I took with me and began to read. I was on the twentieth chapter when I felt someone looking at me. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Harry looking at me with a smirk.

"What you looking at?" I asked Harry. He blushed slightly.

"What book are you reading?" he said Ignoring my question. I showed him the title of the book. Which was Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan.

"Is it good?" he asks curiously. I nodded my head. I just love books, they are so much better then movies. But I do love movies though.

"I'm not much of a reader. Do you think you can read me a story sometime, love?" I smile and nod. Harry smiles back and looks out the window.

°Harry POV°(A/N: Finally a different POV yay)

Maximum is so beautiful. I know she is probably like 15 but I like her. I know Niall does too. But I'm going to make her mine before he can. I wonder who is her favorite of us. I hope its me. I know I'm know as the flirt of the group but Maximum seems different. I'm so happy she agreed to read to me sometime. I think she really loves books.

We have been in the plane for 9hrs and 45 mins. So its almost time for the plane to land. I think we all fell asleep. I know Maximum did. I woke up and found her asleep. She is so adorable when she sleeps. I also notice Niall watching her sleep. I know Niall is my best mate but I want to have Maximum all to myself.

"We will be landing very shortly. Please buckle your seat belts. Thank you," the pilot said over the intercom.

I am so excited. Maximum is going to meet her aunt and we get to show her the new house. And she is going to being living with us. That means we can get to know each other better and she can fall in love with me.

·Max POV·

It's time for the plane to land. Thank goodness, I can finally stretch my legs out. And I also am going to meet my aunt soon.

The plane has finally landed. Can't wait.

--------------------------------------

Again sorry for the long update.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter:).

Plz vote:)

thanks.