Ch.11 Agreeing to Dates

I'm back again with another chappie.

I hope you guys aren't getting bored with the story. I'm really trying to make this a wonderful story.

I also hope I can start updating sooner. Cuz once I'm done with this story I have a bunch more coming behind.

__________________________________

*Max POV*

I woke up in the morning to hear the puppies barking. I put them down on the floor. They made their way to the potty pads and did their business. I thought I should do the same.

I felt better this morning as I brushed my bed head away then made my way downstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw no one was there.

It was Sunday so I decided to make breakfast for the boys. Hopefully, they'll sleep in for awhile. I quickly searched for some pans and set them on the stove. I grabbed eggs and bacon from the fridge and started cooking them. I then grabbed potatoes, cut them up into small edible pieces and placed them in the pan to cook.

While all of the food was cooking, I grabbed slices of bread and put them in the toaster. I decided to make the eggs scrambled, considering I didn't know if the boys like them sunny side up or scrambled. I figured scrambled would be the safest way to go.

I was almost done cooking the food when I heard multiple footsteps coming down the stairs.

"What smells so good? It definitely is my cooking" I hear Harry say.

"Thank goodness. I'm starving," Niall announces.

"You're always starving, Ni," Liam says, as I turn to see him open the kitchen door.

All the boys stop when they notice me. Their mouths hanging open. I hope they're not mad.

"Morning, boys. Hope you slept well," I greet quickly. I grab plates and start to set them on the table.

"Max, what are you doing?" Li asks.

"Nobody was in here. So I thought I would make you guys breakfast as a thank you for the party yesterday," I answer, as I finish putting down plates.

"You didn't have to do that," He says.

"Well, I did. So are you going to stand there the whole time or sit down?" That got them moving.

The boys all hurriedly sat down and waited as I went around serving them food. Each said thank you before digging in. I smiled, watching them enjoy the food.

"Wow, Maxie Bear, you're really good. Like just as good as Harry," Louis says first. The boys nod in agreement.

"Thanks. But there isn't much to it," I say.

I served myself as I sat next to Liam. I could hear the moans of delight coming from the boys as they finished their food.

"Mux, tan eww fook lor uz eneryhay?" Niall asks with a his mouth full of food. I giggle.

"Niall, table manners, man," Liam says. Niall swallows then smiles.

We finish our breakfast as the boys continue to talk about his good it was. I grab the dishes and put them in the sink to clean. I could hear the TV turn on and noises of soccer game coming from it.

I was still cleaning the rest of the dishes when I felt someone behind me. I glanced over to see Niall.

"Hey, Nialler, what's up?" I ask.

He just smiles and comes over next to me. He grabs a dishrag and starts drying the dishes.

"Thought you could use some help," he says. I smile in thanks.