Ch.10 Everything's Fine

Hello and welcome back to another chapter of this story if you haven't noticed already.

Haha. Of course you noticed. You guys are bright people.

Anyway on to the story. 1D new song is extrodiHarry.
_________________________________

*Max POV*

"Bye guys. Thanks for helping," I say to the 5SOS boys. Waving to them as they leave.

We just finished cleaning up the party. Now everything is back to normal in the backyard.

"No problem," Luke and Calum say at the same time.

"It wuz great meeting yah, Max," Ashton says, waving.

"See yah lata. We'll definitely hang out again," Michael says, giving me a hug. I smile.

"See yah guys later," Niall shouts as they get in the car and drive away.

"That was some party," says Lou.

"I'm absolutely exhausted," Harry announces. We all nod our heads in agreement.

"But, Max, still has her presents to open," Li tells us.

Oh right. I forgot about those. Should I open them now? I look at the boys, who seem super tired. They probably exhausted from all the planning. It's better to wait til morning.

"Li, do you think we could open them in the morning? You guys must be really tired. I don't want to keep you up," I ask, looking down at my feet.

I feel someone throw their around me," Aww c'mon, Max, we're grown men. Staying up late won't hurt us," Louis chuckles.

"Alright, if you say so," we head inside to the living room. All the presents were there.

I never had that many presents before. The boys sit on the couch in front of me, while I sit on the floor with the presents in front of me. I grabbed one and started to unwrap it.

I had gone through most of the presents and I was very grateful for all of them.

So far, Simon had gotten me a unlimited visa card(A/N: Idk if those are real things or not. Sorry ahead of time for the list of presents coming up), which could be used for anything. Lou and Lux got me a makeup box. Perrie and the rest of Little Mix had given me one of a kind LM shirt, I almost screamed when I saw that it was signed. Zayn's mum had bought me a beautiful scarf and a Starbucks gift card. Louis' family had given me a whole bunch of bows, which I absolutely loved. Harry's mum had made me a handmade blanket, which was two different shades of blue. Niall's parents gave me a old family locket, Niall told me about it. I already knew what I was gonna put in it.

I still had some presents to go through. Next present was from Amanda and Sofia. They gave me a pair of small diamond earrings. I sent them a text thanking them. I moved on to the next one. It was from the 5SOS boys, I knew it was because it was four different stuffed animals with mini 5SOS shirts. It had the boys names on the back. The monkey was Calum, the unicorn was Michael, the penguin was Luke, and the puppy was Ashton. They were so cute, I'll definitely will be keeping these on my bed.

Next gift I grabbed was from Aunty Karen and Uncle Geoff. I opened it.

There was a picture of a beautiful woman with brown hair and friendly brown eyes. I knew that this was my mother. She was sitting on a swing with a flower in her hair, smiling at the camera.

There was a letter that came with it. I opened it and read:

"Dear Max,
          I can't believe how much you look like your mother. I know she loved you, even in her final moments. She smiled til her last breath. She would be so proud of you and Liam. We love you both. Hope you had a great birthday.