Chapter 62 - Secrets out

Start from the beginning

"I know and I'm sorry for that. I'll tell you everything now." she said and he squeezed her hand in assurance.

"If I were not here, you all wouldn't have known that Jyesht Bharata Karna is your eldest brother and maa's first born until.." She hesitated.

"Until?"

"His death. Now don't ask me how he would've died because that is something I cannot reveal. And also, it doesn't matter now because things have changed." She quickly added before he asks her the most dreaded question.

"Then Draupadi?" He asked.

"She would have been wife of the five of you." She said and Yudhishthir's face turned into a shocked one. Just the thought of someone else being his wife was gut wrenching.

"So what's this Devika case?" He asked.

"She would've been your wife but she would live in Sivi with her father as Draupadi wouldn't have allowed her in Indraprasth. Draupadi would've refrained all your other wives from entering Indraprasth. This is the reason I was afraid. Earlier we were saved because of your words to maa. I couldn't save Draupadi because I was so engrossed in my own thoughts and dreams. I was afraid that this time also I'll fail miserably. I never doubted you love, I was just afraid to loose you. I can't loose or share you with anyone." She said keeping a hand on his cheek while he was lost. All this was so chaotic.

His wife has been suffering with such chaotic thoughts all alone and he didn't know about it was making him go crazy. He was just so proud of his wife for being so brave and head strong. She was fighting with the outer world as well as her own thoughts.

"Since how long have you been keeping all these secrets inside you?" He asked.

"Since you found me on the river banks." She said.

"So if not for you, our family would've never been together? Means bhrata Karna would have been against us?" he asked and she just nodded.

"Which means you knew that if not for my words to maa, Draupadi would've married me and would've asked you to go to Dwaraka. Even after that you agreed to marry me?" He asked. She just gave him a smile and nodded.

In the next moment he pulled her in a bone crushing hug. She just wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes.

"You knew the consequences but still willingly walked on the path full of pain and thorns. You knew that maybe  we were together just for a few days but still you didn't hesitate to marry me. How can you be so selfless? If not for you, we all would still be hating our brother. How will I ever pay your debts Aahana?" He said emotionally.

"Just don't leave me. That would be enough." She whispered.

(A little mature content ahead. You may skip it if you want.)

He pulled her in an earth shattering kiss. All his emotions, his love, his happiness were poured into that one kiss. Her eyes widened at the sudden feeling of his chapped lips on hers but she quickly braced herself and relished the feeling of familiar folds.

Both of them pulled each other as close as possible, trying to compensate the distance of two days. Feeling a little gutsy, Aahana let her hands roam on his broad shoulders and tight muscular midriffs that resulted in a low groan from him.

They parted in the need of air but he didn't give her the time as he nuzzled her neck making her go insane. He bit and sucked on her soft spot as she squirmed at her place, finding it hard to stand straight.

"Its like I'm falling in love with you again and again and everytime, the feel is completely different." He mumbled as she gripped him tightly. She felt her tip toes loosing contact with the ground as he lifted her up in his arms and laid her on the bed, hovering over her.