Chapter 62 - Secrets out

Hey peeps, its a double update as an apology for the previous author's note

Hey peeps, its a double update as an apology for the previous author's note. A lot of people thought it's an update. So to pay for that, here's a little double update. Enjoy!

Devika's POV

I entered my room breathing heavily. I could feel the tears tracing down my face. They were tears of frustration, pain and anger.

"Rajkumari, what happened? Why are you crying?" Siya rushed towards me.

"Am I so bad Siya?" I asked her as I continued to cry.

"Not at all rajkumari. But what happened?"

"What's so special about that princess of Dwaraka then? What's so special about her that he always gravitates towards her? Why can't he love me like that?" I gritted my teeth. For the first time I felt like I needed something really bad and that was my love.

"Rajkumari, there is nothing special. Don't talk like that." Siya said and I huffed.

"Shut up siya. She just got a small cut and he went berserk. It wad not like she died or something." I huffed.

"Rajkum-"

"Not now siya. Leave me alone." I said and she unwillingly left.

Never in my life have I been so hurt. I didn't want to be the samragyi but I wanted to be his love. And Aahana was making it impossible for me. I cried my heart out for I don't know how long. Eventually darkness engulfed me.

Author's POV

Aahana sat on the bed, still sniffling. Yudhishthir passed her a glass of water and sat in front of her. He looked at her intendedly. Her face looked red due to all the crying, her eyes swollen and her lips formed a cute pout making him smile. She literally looked like a baby. But he still maintained a stoic face.

"Will you tell me now?" He asked. She just nodded, still not looking at him.

"If I were not here, a lot of things would've changed. I cannot tell you everything but I will tell you what you should know." She said in a low voice.

"Go ahead, I'm all ears. I want to know what made your trust in me hinder." He said and she looked up and held his hand.

"Don't say like that. I trust you. It's just the things I know are making me insane. It's like I'm in kaliyuga and dwapar at the same time. This time travel and all this is eating my head making me go crazy. It's like I'm juggling between time." She said and he sighed.

She was right at her place. Juggling between two places is so difficult for people and his wife has been juggling between the four timelines. No matter if she's divine or not, she's a human right now. Things like these affect her.

"Hey, look here. It's alright. Even I'm sorry I behaved that way with you. I know it's hard for you but love, until and unless you tell me or talk to me, how will we solve the issue? You need to tell ne things so that I can help you out." He said and she thought for sometime before nodding.