Chapter 21 - Disclosure

Aahana's POV

Aahana's POV

I can't stop myself from smiling today. It was like a permanent smile was plastered on my face. The moments of love, the confessions in my head were making me go insane. I wanted to dance in delight, scream in happiness.

I sound like a fool but guess I've turned into a fool, a fool who's madly in love with her husband. I never thought I would turn this cheesy but my husband is making me break all the barriers and my inhibitions. He is making me do things that I never thought I would do. Eventhough I'm a little tired after yesterday night, I still don't mind it. I blushed and slapped my head on my own thoughts.

I wanted to get rid of the thoughts and focus on other things but it was like his touch was still lingering on each part of my body, my soul. It's like his lips were still there making me go berserk. I sighed as I adjusted my drape and moved out.

Focus Aahana, you have a lot of work to do.

I somehow calmed my racing heart and moved out of my room. Mauravi told me that maa wanted to meet me and have breakfast with me. As I was about to reach her room, I saw a man walking towards me. We met midway and I realized that it was Angraj Karn.

"Pranam Angraj!" I greeted him with a smile.

"Pranam yuvrani." He greeted back with same enthusiasm.

"Last time we met, I didn't know that you were Yuvraj's fiance. I apologize for my oblivion." He smiled at me.

"Oh please don't Angraj. It's not your fault that you were oblivious about it. It should be me who should apologize as I left abruptly amidst our conversation that day. I am sorry about it." I said honestly.

"No no yuvrani, please don't be sorry. It was natural. If anyone were at your place, they would've done the same. Your fiance was hurt afterall." He said making me nod my head.

"Also angraj, please don't call me yuvrani. You are elder to me and you addressing me like this is embarrassing." I said. It was weird to hear him address me like this.

"But you are the yuvrani. Your post is above me and addressing you with your name is disrespecting you." I smiled at his words.

"Angraj, it's not about the post. Your virtue, righteousness is above all the posts and I can't bring myself to hear you calling me yuvrani. I would like that you address me with my name."

"Looks like this conversation can go on and no one would win." He said at which I chuckled.

"You are absolutely right. So we will have to negotiate." I proposed the idea.

"Well, if you want me to call you by your name, then you will have to stop calling me Angraj." He said.

"Hmm. So what about 'jyesht' if you have no issues?" I asked hopefully and I noticed his expression turning to shock from playfullness. Suddenly, he gave me a megawatt smile.