200k!

*enters while dencing and sobbing*

GUYS!!

AWAKENED CROSSED 200K VIEWS!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?

I CAN'T *CET DENCE*

This is so unbelievable. Awakened will turn 1 on July 7 (by first comment as I dunno when I started it) and if someone told me then that my book will be so successful, I would've laughed but never say never.

I can't tag everyone but a sincere gratitude to all of you guys. I'm so overwhelmed with the response I get on all my works, just not Awakened.

You all have always inspired and motivated me to do better (and I hope I did improve a little. Lol.)

BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! IT'S ALREADY ONE YEAR GODDAMMIT!

This feeling is so overwhelming *sobs into my panda*
*wipes tears with dharmraj tissue*

If only words could express how much this means to me. *sighs*

So in short, thank you each and everyone - whether you've read one chapter or the entire book, whether you are a silent reader or a chatty one, whether you are still reading or you've left reading the book, whether hou are still on wattpad or have left it, thank you all of you.

To celebrate this achievement, we came up with 2 things:

1. Whoever decodes the any two covers of the TDT series will be given a spoiler (any spoiler they want until and unless they promise to keep it a secret)

2. I will introduce a character of your choice in any one of the books of TDT (it may be minor or major according to how the character fits into the plot)
The character can be dark, light, positive, negative, anything you want. The name and gender will also be decided by you.

Only one character will chosen from all the character suggestions you give.

For both the activites, you can either comment here or pm me. Whatever you feel like.

Special mentions:

SohiniModak8 Thank you for inspiring me to write. (Damn that convo was so formal. I laugh at it at times) but thank you loads! *panda hugs*

mythooolover For listening to my plot rants and for helping me through the plots. Trust me, this wouldn't have been possible without you. *soul hugs*

vampressXXX for reading the book jabardasti (lol) but thanks unit for listening to my plot rants and giving me honest reviews. *grins*

nerd_positive Thenks for the constant support and honest opinion everytime I reached out to you be it for the plot or the graphics. (Not to forget our rps helping me to write better)

jimmyprotested29 and Sindhuxsuta for always helping me and being there will me in tough times.

Aaslesha_Kashyap, BetsMS Golden_Cloak,  for always commenting on my graphics (lol I legit poked you to do it) (koi Himaja ko tag karo re. Wo tag heini hori. Sulks)

SiddhiSharma132 for always being there for me no matter what the situation is. Really. Lobe you nalayak

RadheyPanchaali thanks for the most hilarious comments

DrauniPriya, Akshayam16, KrystalliteMystica31, SOUROBENGAL, krishnasodari, Ohhsupergirl, squirkybludger, bloom1742, -hmunelson, meghna112, __Ankita__, Arpi__201, PaarthiniKiahm2020 (because April is cyute), Shreepatkar , DaughterOfOdin21, xDarkMistx thanks to all of you for your support.

I know I've missed majority of the people but I'm so sorry, I'm too lazy to go and tag everyone (lol)

BUT THANK YOU GUYS! I LOBE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU! LOADS OF PANDA AND KOALA HUGS AND LOTS OF CET DENCING!

*yells while running and sobbing* LOBE YOU FOLKS!!!! KEEP SUPPORTING AND MOTIVATING ME.