Chapter 4: Meeting the destiny

Aahana's POV

Aahana's POV

I stared at the most beautiful shivling I've ever come across. It was as if Mahadev himself has taken the form and proudly sat there.

 It was as if Mahadev himself has taken the form and proudly sat there

"I never asked you a question Mahadev. I accepted the life you gave me and in time of problems, I did not ask you to remove them rather I asked for the power and might to fight and conquer all the hurdles, to show me the path. But this time Mahadev, the real issue is I don't know what problem I am facing. I don't know the hurdle. Its like I am standing in the middle of a pitch black room and someone has ordered me to now convert that into a beautiful illuminating room without the help of fire. I don't know my destination Mahadev, how do I ask you to show me the path. I never felt alone in any situation as I always thought you are there to pick me up if I fall, you are there when the whole world is against me. But right now, I feel like for the first time you are not answering my calls. Help me, oh Mahadev, help me." I said all in one go as tears were streaming down my face.

"He is not helping because I am there to help you." came a beautiful, calming and soothing voice from behind but I was in too much pain to realize anything.

"If the mighty lord himself can't help me, how will you help me?" I said in an angry yet breaking voice.

"Don't underestimate me ,oh my beloved sister, VASUDEV KRISHNA NAAM HAI MERA. "

(My name is Vasudev Krishna)

Vasudev Krishna! beloved sister! Is he...?

It was as if a bucket of ice  cold water was poured on me. He is here.

"Won't you face your brother and greet him properly?" came his mischievous voice but I was too afraid to even move as I thought if I moved, I will wake up from this beautiful. dream that I wished was reality.

"It's not your imagination or dream my dear, I am here. You called me with so much love that I was bound to come and right now, your Mahadev scolded me for not answering your calls. Seems like he loves you more than me." he said chuckling and here I was a crying mess as tears were streaming down my face non stop.