Chapter 68 - The Ultimate Truth

A very very important note before you read the chapter

A very very important note before you read the chapter. In the following chapter, whatever I've written is completely my interpretation of time. You may or may not agree with my thoughts. It's just an interpretation of what I think time is. I read a few articles and penned down my thoughts related to them.

This is not a theory or something that is proven. These are my thoughts and you may or may not agree with them. Yet they are inspired by my understanding of Bhagwat Gita. Again, it's my INTERPRETATION. It's your call whether you agree with it or not.

Happy reading!

Author's POV

Aahana sat on the bed as she looked at her husband getting ready to leave for Kuntibhoj. He got a letter stating that his grandfather was really ill. So he had to go.

"Is it really important for you to go? I mean you have a lot of things to do here." Aahana said worried. Her mind was not at peace since many days.

"I know Aahana but only I can go right now. Vasudev is coming today to help us out when he himself is in such a tough spot. Arjun and Bheem will have to accompany him to Magadh as Jarasandh has captured around hundred kings. It's only I who can go to nanashree as even maa will not be able to." He said. He came towards her and saw her face.

"Aahana, what's the matter? Your skin looks pale and you look extremely tired. What's the matter? Is something troubling you again?" He asked her holding her hands.

She wanted to tell him that she was not fine. She was literally juggling between her five lives. The only thing that was constant was him. No one took his place but everything else kept changing.

"No, it's fine. I might have overworked myself. Also, I spend a lot of time with Padmanabh. Maybe that's why." She said.

"Maybe. Though I don't trust you here, I don't have any choice. I'll be back very soon. Okay?" He said and kissed her forehead.

Soon he left for Kuntibhoj. Aahana sighed as she looked around. She just wished that he would return soon. She really needed her brother right now.

She sighed as she decided to play with Padmanabh.

After a few hours she was informed that Shri Krishna is here and wants to meet her. Without wasting anytime, she rushed towards him.

"Bhaiya?" She called out on reaching the garden. Shri Krishna turned around to look at her. What shocked her was that he still had that ever charming smile on his face. Aahana frowned.

"Bhaiya, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm all fine. You tell me, is everything good?" He asked. His smile was the purest, without a spec of sadness.

"I am." She said.

"Looks like you have a lot of questions my dear sister." He said.

"I do. Why didn't you come inside? Draupadi has been looking forward to meet you." She said.