Patama 22: Captured Pictures

Revised.

So this is now the present time.

Patama 22: Captured Pictures

I've been answering the last ten questions on my test papers. Some of my classmates passed already their test papers. I've been hearing Wilma's footsteps circling around. I focused on the questions. Some of it, I already forgot. I clenched my fists so that I can remember the word that I should put in here.

“Miss Mantalas, time's up! Pass your paper!” I heard her said in front. I looked around and I was the only one who's in here now, answering. I answered again and didn't mind what she said. “Miss Mantalas! I said pass you paper!” My paper was already grabbed by the hanger. Bwisit. Hindi ko man lang na-answer-an lahat.

“Pwede namang sabihin ng maayos, 'di ba? Ihagis kaya kita sa labas?!”

“Tama nga yung sabi sabi ng iba, bastos ka! Get out of the room, now!”

I stood and twirled my eyes. I went out of the room and Bailey, Tace and Liam were waiting for me. I heard Liam calling Cheng using his phone.

“I'm so sad, feeling ko half lang makukuha ko! Huhuhu!” Bailey snorted.

“Did you perfect it?” asked Tace, went on my side.

“Eight questions left with no answers, and wasn't sure about the others.” I answered as I looked at him.

“Oh, what did you answer there? Holmes? Wattson? Study in Scarlet?” He mocked. “You answered 92 questions without reviewing, huh!” he pouted and nodded thrice. So what if I say him the truth that I really reviewed so hard but didn't remember some? And I know he answered it all. He was the one who past it first with a big smile.

“So, where will we going to eat? Spanish restaurant? Korean? Japanese?” I added, while we started to walk. I just didn't mind what he said. Baka ma-stress pa ako. I am on the right mood this day, since I saved a victim of bullying from the bullies. And I hope, lumaban na yung estudyante sa mga nang-aapi sa kanya. Those girls triggered my memories of my past.

“Want to hang out this night again? Tutal, wala naman ng klase, and it's a two weeks break!” Bailey cheerfully asked us. Liam agreed, so as Tace. “Friendy?” I nodded, and she's like a kid saying 'yes!'. “Isama mo si Yerin.” she added again.

“Wait, Candice! Sabihin mo din kay Edward, pumunta siya. I want to see that dance moves—and dance battle again!” Liam uttered. So we went to a Spanish restaurant outside the school and we ate lunch there. We've been talking a lot of stuffs. While Tace was talking, I can't take my gaze at Bailey looking at Tace. I could perceived that she's really attracted. Tace caught my eyes when I looked at him. I looked on my plate 'cause I felt ashamed.

That night, I was busy tapping my keyboard inside my room. I'm really having fun with words. I love words. I love books. I love fictions.

“Ate,” I heard Shontelle's voice beside me. I was so shocked, since I didn't know that she entered my room without  making noise.

“You shocked me, you brat!” I snorted as I got some chips on the plate under the table.

“I've been hearing kasi that Keith, kuya Yerin and ate Shiela will visit Isabela this week. I'm planning to go rin, but I am alam that dad and mom will not going to payag-payag me if I have no any kasama... You know naman ate Shiela is childish and I alam that she couldn't manage me... so I came into this decision. You will go with me.”