Patama 16: Saved by the Jerk

Revised. Mas maayos at mas magandang mga chapters. But I can't omit those wrong grammars and misspelled words. Just try to understand me. Hehehe.

-mon

Patama 16: Saved by the Jerk

King of the dancefloor. That's what I heard from other girls in here. Who, you ask? It's Edward Stewart. Hindi naman kataka-taka. He's the best among those who danced in front of me. Sumasayaw parin siya, at tilian lahat ng mga babae. His smile and charm can caught girl's heart. And then the music stopped. He bowed in front of me first and to others after. All of them clapped, and suddenly, they turned into their places. Some were still dancing with the music.

“Did you like my dance moves?” Edward walked towards me, and he sounds like bragging about his dancing skills.

“You have a lot of fans. Why don't you audition in TV? I'm sure, sisikat ka,” I said and the two men who lose in the battle joined us.

“Ako si Yerin, pre! Ang galing mong sumayaw ah! Idol!” Nakipagkamay si Yerin sa kanya. Edward smiled.

“I'm Edward, Candice's boyfriend!” Yerin and Tace looked at me as if asking about something.

“Your boyfriend?” Tace asked.

“No. Assuming!” I looked at Edward and glared at him.

“I'm Tace, by the way...”

“Uy, mga pre! Ang gagaling ah!” Liam went to us, with Cheng. “Liam nga pala, pre!” he added.

“Ako naman si Cheng. So, Candice, magkakilala kayo?”

“Acquaintance,” I answered shortly.

“Why don't you join us in our place?” Liam asked.

“That would be great!” Edward smiled to everyone. Then, my eyes were finding for Bailey. Nasaan kaya yung negrang 'yun?

“Where's Bailey?” I asked as I looked around the corner.

“She went home for an emergency. She didn't make to say bye to all of you dahil nagkakatuwaan kayo kanina that's why she approached me to tell about that,” Liam answered. “Okay, shall we go? Let's have a drink!” We went there and we sat on our places. Malamang naguusap na yung apat about that stuffs again. Si Liam yung bangka sa sobrang lakas ng tawa niya. Cheng and I were talking about books. Sherlock Holmes, Jane Austen, JK Rowling and more.

“I never expect na nerdy ka pala Candice?” tanong ni Cheng.

“What’s bad about being a nerd, right?” I answered by a question as I drink the wine.

“Ang alam kasi ng mga tao, nerds are losers.”

“Mukha ka kasing loser, Cheng. Look at your fashion. Pang-loser talaga, but I know that you're not. Nerd ka lang talaga. From that day, I saw you not crying while Mandy's shouting at you, I perceived that you're no ordinary nerd. That's what I like about people, being strong. But, sometimes you need to fight back, not just standing there, looking down and saying that stupid word ‘sorry’.”

Tumango tango lang si Cheng.

“By the way, I want to invite you this coming Saturday. It's opening of our Hotel and Restaurant at Makati City.” Edward announced.

“Ohhh... that would be great!” Liam responded.

“I'm not sure if I can go with you guys. I have something to do this coming saturday,” Tace answered.