Patama 28: Confession

Hey there. By reading the title of this chapter, you have already a clue. Plus, get ready for a lot of mysteries starting right now.

This is a “music” that you might want to hear:

Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9, No. 2

If you're a fan of the anime ‘Your Lie in April’, you'll love that classic.

-mon <•3

Patama 28: Confession

TITTILAOOK

That sound coming from that noisy chicken was banging my sleepy head early in the morning. I pulled the blanket and covered my face. Shontelle groaned beside me and pulled it too.

“Ano ba?!” With my morning voice, I complained and pulled it again.

“Ate, it's so lamig kaya! Hayy... I will wake up na nga!” She went out of the bed and the next thing I know, I found myself in a white place. I don't know where is this, and if I say white place, all you can see is white. Suddenly, a silhouette of a man walked towards me. I can't see his face due to the dazzling lights coming from my back.

“Candice,” he spoke. His voice sounds familiar, but I couldn't remember who. I looked at my back with no reason and I saw a silhouette of a person wearing a hoodie jacket. That person was holding a big gun pointing at me. Suddenly I heard the 'bang' shot coming from that. The silhouette of a guy was already in front of me, giving me a very tight embrace. I was stunned and didn't know what to do.

The silhouette of that person holding a gun disappeared in a second and this guy in front of me fell to the ground. I glanced at my right hand, as I saw blood. I was startled and— then I realised I was dreaming. I woke up with a questions in my mind. What was that? I stood from the bed and opened the old window of the room. The fresh air entered. I saw the beautiful sunrise behind the tall mountain.

I saw them at the pavement. Yerin waved his hand with his dazzling smile. They were all there. The four guys including Keith, Liam, Tace and Yerin were playing basketball. The girls around them were cheering. At teka lang ha—may mga babaitang hindi ko kilala. Ang dami nila.

I went to the CR and did what I must do. When I felt fresh, I went i
to the kitchen, and mixed a black coffee. Pumunta ako sa pavement habang hawak hawak yung kape. The girls that I don't know looked at me. I just thrown a deadly glare so they stared back at the court.

“Ang sungit naman ng babaeng 'yan!” I heard one one them stated. Tiningnan ko yung babae at tangkang pupuntahan but I think, she was really smart to go away, not to fight with someone like me.

Umupo ako sa tabi ni Bailey na kanina pa ata nagse-selfie. Shontelle was there beside Angel-Devil, Cheng and Shiela cheering outside the court.

“Go Keith! Go kuya Yerin! Beat them! Beat them!” Shontelle shouted.

They continued to play with the ball. Hindi ko lang maintindihan kung bakit 2 or 3 points yung idinadagdag sa score board, well in fact, they just shoot once. Well, I should not think about this anymore. I hate sports. Really. I just went here to have a look.

Tace stopped in front of us. Bailey giggled while tapping my shoulder so hard. The unknown girls was giggling as well. Yung parang maiihi? Duh, mga malalande!

He thrown the ball from where he was to the court, and the gals started scream and shout. He did it. When I looked at those girls, with my scowling look, they stopped being a flirt and acted like a Maria Clara looking at Tace. Tsk. Why do I feel irritated right now.