CH12: Dinner Drama

Start from the beginning

"Let me explain myself here! You are making this difficult!" 

"I am calling the authorities on you! You will pay for the crimes you did!"

"Of course! You don't want to hear about your daughter being endangered!" Louie waved his arms in anger, trying to spit out everything he knew.

"She is lost! Of course she is endangered no thanks to you, Lou!"

"Please! Just tell me what happened to Mystic, Louie!" Mystia cried out. "Pocu? Just let him explain."

Pocu was enraged but he sighed, "Explain now."

"Look, yes, I did those bad things but right now, your daughter is in the depths of the underground."

Mystia and Pocu raised a brow. "Come again?" They said in unison. 

 "Oh brother, how am I gonna explain this?" Louie turned his head down before lifting it up. "Mystic is... In Hell?"

Pocu and Mystia froze up. "Lou? This better not be some joke... I do not believe she is in Hell! She would never be a sinner! How could our precious angel be in such an evil place like that?!"

"I am being honest! Cross my heart! This isn't a joke! I was with her!"

"Please tell us everything!" Mystia begged. 

"Oh boy, well where do I start?" Louie scratched his head. "Before I start, can we have breakfast? I am starving and I haven't eaten since yesterday."

Pocu rolled his eyes, "Fine. Let's hurry. I do not have time for these stalling games you are playing."

"I am not!" Louie puts his fists on his hips and sides. 

The three walked out of the room, heading to the kitchen. Mystia felt a little relieved to know that Louie knew where she was but the terror stored inside was where she is.

***

Mystic was trying to think of something to wear for dinner. Her last chore was to cook for The Devil. She paced around in her room, wondering what to wear. "Gee, I need ink. I don't have it with me... Darn!" She says to herself. "How am I going to get prepared for tonight?"

"Mystic!" Henchman knocked on the door. "I got an apron for you and an attire perfect for this evening! May I come in?"

"Yes!" Mystic looked at the door opening up. Henchman came in with an apron and set of clothes in hand. "The Boss really wants a feast. There are going to be a lot of our Casino staff joining in."

"Thanks, but Henchman? I don't know how to cook?"

"Oh, that's easy. I got a recipe book in the kitchen. No worries. Just follow the directions and you'll make him meals that will put his mood in a swing!" Henchman looked under his glove, looking down at his watch. "Goodness! I gotta get back to work. Try to do what you can. I will catch ya later, Mystic!" Henchman rushed out of the room, trying to get his work done as quickly as he could.

Mystic sighed, looking down at the clothes. "I hope The Devil at least appreciates one thing I can do. I can do this... It is just cooking. My mom can bake and I can do the same. Even cooking! My dad is an amazing cook. I hope I can try to have that talent like him."

In the Casino, King Dice was tapping on a clipboard, trying to have his staff members set up the long end table and adjust the chairs to the right. "Now we don't want any mistakes here," he points. "We all want The Devil's feast to be perfect for him!" He walks away from his staff. "Oh brother, I just wish I was collecting cash right now. I have minutes to spare. Eh, I don't need to worry because I can't wait to have half the profit here-"