45. Her Kookie*

THIS CHAPTER IS MAJOR SMUT!! Yet I'm not a smut writer so for smut readers out there, I tried. I REALLY TRIED.

I know y'all always be playing house of cards or singularity...nah, yo. You need to listen to Like SLOW JAMS remix. It gets real with that.

~

"That was an interesting dinner." Amethyst broke the silence between her and Jungkook as they drove back to the apartment building after a night with his family.

After officially being a couple two weeks ago, Jungkook has been urging her to meet his family. He believed it was a must for the witch to in verbatim, "meet your future in-laws for the sake of a happy relationship for our children."

Of course, the witch refused because she didn't want to reveal her status as a witch but also she was nervous. Leading up to the day, she feared that she wouldn't impress them or that she was worthy enough to be with their hopeless romantic son.

However, her anxiety was thrown out the window once she was face to face with his parents.

"Mom, Dad. This is Amethyst, my girlfriend of five months." Jungkook introduced the stressed witch to the older couple that resembled their son.

"Five months? Jungkook, we have been only dating for two weeks." Amethyst responded in confusion.

"I fell in love the second I met you. You have been my girlfriend since then." Jungkook smiled with a very nonchalant tone.

The witch forced herself not to roll her eyes in front of his parents and let his comment be. She bowed to the elders before her and greeted, "Hello, it is nice to finally meet you guys."

"Don't bow. Give us a hug!" His mother laughed before she hauled Amethyst into her and her husband's tightening embrace. "My beautiful daughter-in-law."

Ami's eyes popped out of their sockets at the sudden phrase. "Ex-excuse me?" She said. She couldn't breathe as their grip was tight for her liking. They were quite affectionate at first impressions.

They let go of her as they wanted to take a good look at the young witch, smiling at her existence. "Jungkook-ah, why are you taking long to marry her?" His father glared at his excited son. "Don't make her wait!"

"Wha—"

"I want grandchildren already!" His mother cheered, which caused an uproar amongst the Jeon household.

All of which freaked the witch out.

Oh, my wicked. They were just like him.

"Aren't they amazing?" Jungkook giggled as they entered the elevator to go up to her floor.

"They are...like you." She couldn't really put what she felt into words. It wasn't a bad thing, but it wasn't good either.

"They really do like you though. Dad loves your personality, and mom was eternally grateful she finally met a girl that I'm dating." The human explained. "They accept you."

"Have they not met any of the 147 others you had before?"

Jungkook shook his head, "They never lasted more than five days, so it never happened."

The elevator rang, indicating they were at the designated floor. They walked out and headed down the corridor.

"Weaklings." A smirk crept up on Ami's face at his explanation. "They were never right for you anyway."

"Are you saying that you're right for me?" Jungkook grinned cheekily as he snaked an arm around his beloved witch's waist.

"I mean, I am with your annoying ass." She shrugged before pecking his cheek. "And it has been two weeks."