27. Her Greatest Temptation*

Warning: This chapter is also explicit...and kind of like smut but not. Nothing that bad...umm yeah, enjoy!

~

"You're lucky, I'm leaving you two alone here." Lilith groaned before she slammed the door, keeping the remaining hostage inside.

Amethyst sat on the comfy bed while the man before her stood.

How did they end up here?

"I refuse!" Amethyst snapped back, violently shaking her head, denying all allegations being made. "Get me out of this!"

Now she was uncontrollably trying to get out of the hold. She didn't even want to look at her destined suitor in the eyes anymore. It was too much, so much was revealed and she wasn't having it.

The man only blinked, speechless to the say the least.

"You're a big baby." Lilith scoffed. "I guess you're not an exhibitionist."

"Ummm, M-miss Sex Demon..." Hoseok stuttered, catching the succubus's attention. "Perhaps giving them some alone time?"

Lilith bounced her eyes from Amethyst and her suitor, giving thought to the warlock's suggestion.

"Very well, but just know that..." The demon glared at the witch. "I will know if any activity shows and if I don't notice anything, you'll regret it."

So now, there Ami was...in a room...with a bed...alone...with Jungkook concentrating on only her.

Jungkook's heart convulsed when he found out Ami picked him as her temptation. Though he assumed it was always one-sided, he felt alleviated to know that she felt some type of way towards him.

Even if it was sexual.

Amethyst kept a three-meter distance and avoided his dark eyes because she was afraid. She wanted to deny it at all costs. She wanted Lilith to present to her the evidence and sources that concluded this reasoning. She thought she could suppress this feeling as much as possible. But alas, her womanly fluids said it all.

They were faced with the last resort. They couldn't avoid each other any longer. There was no point in taking the chance to not do anything because Lilith would know.

Yes, they kissed but Ami was the one to stop it because she worried her lust and sensitivity would drown her conscience.

Knowing Jungkook, he was down for anything as long as he was with her.

"So..." Jungkook broke the silence as he dragged on the word. "What should we do?"

He sat next to her on the bed, wanting to be as close as possible. But he kept enough space or else Ami would get angry.

She turned her back towards him, nervous at what's gonna happen.

"We do nothing," Ami announced.

We all know that was a lie.

"You do realize that she could kill us if we don't." The player sighed. "I don't want to die. How would I tell my mom?"

"We are not going to die!" She rolled her eyes.

"I DON'T FEEL ANY ACTIVITY!" Lilith's voice scared the two.

Jungkook, feeling petrified, wrapped his arms around Ami's waist as a defense mechanism. The witch noticed the action and turned her head, seeing how close he was to her.

Even though Ami would get mad at this, she felt solace in his arms.

Once they attached their eyes, they couldn't strain away. The witch didn't realize she spun her entire body and faced the hopeless romantic. She sat on the heels of her feet.