38. The Is The Middle

A blaring crash from the outside cracked their eardrums.

Startled, they pushed away as Ami adjusted her clothes while Jungkook hid his hard on with a pillow from the couch.

"What was that?" Amethyst asked.

As if on signal, the front door broke open, revealing two never before seen goblins stood angrily at them. They were much larger, much robust as they looked down upon the human and witch.

"Seriously, there are things here!" One of the goblins complained. "I just wanted to pee."

"Lilo, it's fine. Just some pests that aren't hard to exterminate." The other goblin shrugged.

"Lilo? Lilo!" Jungkook's mouth parted incredulously before wheezing.

"Jungkook, for fuck's sake." Amethyst shook her head at her beloved human.

"Yes, that's what's Stitch said." The first goblin, Lilo, said, not comprehending anything Jungkook said.

"Stitch?!" The hopeless romantic cracked into laughter as he dropped the pillow, revealing his bulge.

Though none of them understood his humor, all eyes went on his erection, fascinated by the size.

"I don't know what the hell you're laughing about but I'm gonna kill you." Stitch's anger fueled higher as he twitched at the human.

Stitch lifted his sword up in the air, which shuts Jungkook's dumb mouth.

Before he charged and swung his weapon at the player, Amethyst threw herself on him.

Closing their eyes, She covered Jungkook with her body while he circled his arms around her. She then raised her hand at the goblins.

Stitch attempted to stab them but he bounced back, landing on his butt.

With no harm but heard a thud, the two blinked up in shock. A purple field of energy balled around them as Amethyst's hand controlled the sphere.

She tilted her head at Jungkook and hummed in satisfaction. The human laughed awkwardly and nodded.

He crawled towards it, knocking on the shield. The wall was sturdy and glowed as he touched it.

Amethyst discovered that she has an energy shield gift.

"What the hell?" Lilo scoffed. "How dare you hurt Stitch?" The goblin tried to attack but she made another force field, hurting him in the process.

"Oh, this is fun." Amethyst chimed as she got on her feet.

Lilo and Stitch stood up and retrieved their weapons. "Okay, now you die," Stitch said.

"Catch us if you can." The witch smiled. "Kookie, carry me and run."

Jungkook showed his front teeth before grabbing her waist. Like a hamster ball, he ran through the goblins and out of the cottage, going into the forest.

"Hey! Come back!" Lilo yelled as they chased after the couple.

Though goblins were at their feet, Amethyst and Jungkook were safe in the force field while dashed through the trees.

"How are you doing that?" Jungkook said as his feet did the working.

"I think it is a gift, a bonus." Amethyst shrugged. "At least we shall be protected for the time being."

"Ye—"

Jungkook tripped on his feet and fell down on the ground. Amethyst was caught in surprise and lets go of her power.

Mystery Girl || JJKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें