32. Seokjin's Ultimate Punishment

"Why the hell did you fall asleep?" Nemo nagged at Bruce and Crush as they dropped their heads down in humiliation and stupidity. "Look now those humans are gone!"

"We're sorry, Nemo." They sobbed in unison. Tears ran down their supple cheeks as their irises reddened. "We thought you told us we could sleep."

"How'd you get that idea?"

"Marlin told us!" Bruce wept.

"Marlin's back!" The goblin leader squealed, covering his mouth with his delicate fingers. "Omo, I thought he died!"

"I know we were so happy to see him!" Crush sniffed as he rubbed his crying evidence away.

Nemo clapped in glee, forgetting what actually happened. "Well, it's okay. We'll see those humans sooner or later." He shrugged. "We must leave now. We're still on our mission."

Bruce and Crush nodded as they comforted each other.

"We're on our last one." Nemo smiled smugly at the thought of a specific being. "Little one, I'm coming soon."

-

"I'm so glad to see you guys!" Jungkook embraced his released Hyungs, squeezing tightly.

After the two escaped, the goblins came back to camp to find the guards napping and the cage empty. No magic was traced since Hoseok cast a spell to prevent any trail. The group fled their property and ultimately stayed on the other side of the village where they were nowhere to be seen by goblins.

It's been ten minutes into their official reunion and they weren't gonna let go any time soon. They cuddled on the grass with their legs tangled together.

"Guys, we're on a time crunch." Yoongi blurted out as he stared down. "We need to get the last ingredient and go."

"But we're happy to be together again!" Jimin chirped.

"Yes, you can have your pegging party once we are back in Wennale." Amethyst snapped her fingers for them to hurry their pace. "Do not make me burn you guys away."

Eventually, they let go of each other and rose from the ground. They dusted their clothes as they smiled.

Great, everyone was here. Now they could get the pubes for the potion.

Unexpectedly, Amethyst's wand rang for a video call. Smiles and positive vibes were killed once they heard the ringtone.

The witch pulled her wand out and noticed it was Taehyung calling. It wasn't that bad since it wasn't her dad but it was still bad.

"Don't answer." Hoseok shook his head. "We'll be dead."

"I cannot just not answer." Ami countered. "They will b—"

Jungkook grabbed her wand and pushed it back into her choker, making it disappear. "Out of sight, out of mind. Ignorance is a bliss."

"This is not a good idea." The witch piped, crossing her arms.

The ringing finally stopped. It seemed that all but Namjoon and Jimin held their breath because they sighed out all at once.

"See? Nothing." Jungkook assured as he opened his arms wide in an arrogant way. "Now let's—"

Spoke too soon.

"Ami, you bitch. What aren't you answering?" As if his rich voice can go any deeper, the bass of his tone went to the abyss.

The young witch froze in place with her eyes bulged out. Even if he was astral projecting, she could feel him coming closer from behind. She knew his presence was there but refused to acknowledge him.