31. That Green Mist Came Out of You?!

"The Lion and the Lamb! The Lion and the Lamb!!" Jimin sang his heart out while he and Namjoon were in a cage.

They were on some tree where the goblins set up their grounds for the time being. They didn't know where they were or where Nemo went. They could see a village close by but nevertheless, they were hidden away from the other creatures.

Two goblins guarded the tree and the cage while the rest seemed to be with their leader.

Namjoon wished he were to die right then and there as his friend sang praise and worship music to calm his frantic religious self.

"How great is our God! Sing with me, how great is our God!" Jimin piped into the chorus.

Namjoon covered his eyes and he complained, "No, I don't wanna fucking sing with you! Will you shut up? You've been singing for no one knows how long."

"God knows how long I'm praising him!" The religious one chirped as he continued.

"It had to be you that I'm stuck with." The smart one rolled his eyes before forcibly shut his friend's mouth by slapping his hand over.

Jimin muffled in terror as he squirmed in place. His movements rocked the cage, feeling like the branch that held them was about to break any second.

"Stop fucking moving! We'll get killed." Namjoon demanded.

Stopping himself, Jimin surrendered and nodded. He was not about to fight with his best friend in a cage. It would only make matters worse.

Namjoon lets go of his friend going back to sitting and leaning on the bars. He pulled his knees into his chest as he stared restlessly into space.

"Fuck! Thank you for shutting his ass!"

The humans gazed down at the station as one of the goblin guards praised Namjoon's doing. The smart one huffed as he shook his head.

"Hyung, I only did that because I'm scared." Jimin frowned.

"Jiminie, I know you are. You don't think I am?" The older tapped his hand on his thigh, not knowing what to do without dying. "Just hope they know what to do."

"But they don't even know where we are." The younger stated as his shoulders fell down. "Who knows? We could be thousands of miles away! We don't have a map of the realms."

Namjoon's eyes grew in realization as he whispered, "Shit, you're right. They don't even have those powers to find us."

The two's pupils met. They saw the wash of angst flood their souls. The crippling sense of hope was soon vanishing right in front of them. Their fear of never seeing their friends or going back to Earth was coming into light.

"How great is our God! Sing with me, how great is our God, and all will see how great, how great is our God!" They broke out into song as it was the only thing they could do.

-

"Bye, ladies." Yoongi waved goodbye at the land Nymphs who giggled as they bid their farewell.

Before Jungkook, Hoseok, and Ami found him, he spent his time talking and getting to know the creatures.

By getting to know them, it meant he flirted and they showered kisses on every single part of his body.

Amethyst couldn't believe her eyes while the other two whispered their fascination. They understood what Taehyung and the succubi meant when they were impressed with him.

Once they parted from the creatures, they found another spot to keep themselves safe and away from trouble.

"I can't believe you wandered off." Jungkook pushed Yoongi in irritation. "Who knows how worried sick we were? You could've died, bitch!"