38:: New Relationships And Purane Dost

WARNING:: 5 different POVs ahead!!
And only briefly edited.

~~
There were cheerful laughs and giggles throughout the Kashyap Villa. Naman and Satjit were far too excited about bringing their daughter-in-law home while Daarji's heart was swelled with happiness that he had found a perfect family for his granddaughter. There were happy faces everywhere except: aditya's; who was trying his best to escape this drama. Raj's; who exhausted by the number of times he had to laugh on lame jokes in Punjabi out of respect. If his parents weren't there, he probably wouldn't have cared. Preet's; who was still looking for an opportunity to talk to Mehek and then there was Mehek; who was trying to calm herself down and think for the best way to console Preet.

~~~PREET's POV~~~

After hours of chatting and awkward talks about the wedding, daar ji finally decided to head to the guesthouse. Great, I said to myself, now I'll get a chance to talk to bhabhi.

If only anything could ever turn out as planned in my life...

Satjit Aunty asked daarji if Raj could show me around and he agreed happily. I must say, this property is huge. It took us almost an hour to walk around the perimeter. Ok fine! We were walking slow and weren't talking so it almost felt like an hour. Honestly, I don't know how long it took, but it felt like the longest walk ever. Raj didn't say much but, his stares and sly smiles made it hard for me to freely walk. He also grinned to himself every now and then. Creep much! Pata nahi Kya soch raha hoga?

"Are you bored?" He finally asked and I shook my head. "No," I replied with a smile.

Of course I was!

"Good," he smirked and moved closer.

I tried taking a step back but his arms firmly locked around my waist, making it impossible for me to move. As Raj tilted his head slightly and leaned in, I felt my heart beat increasing exponentially. Our faces were inches away when I tried telling him that I didn't like where it was going and of course, the knot in my throat made it hard for me to talk. While I pushed him with all my strength, I tightly shut my eyes.

Haye Waheguru! Bacha Lo, please.

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

Bhai shook me out of a rather scary dream. Pata nahi Kya tha Woh but, aisa laga jaise sab kuch fisal raha tha haathon se.

"Thanks bhai," I mumble more to myself.

"Chal- buckle your seatbelt. We are about to land," he informed me as I rubbed my eyes.

We smoothly landed after a long journey and the safety check was also completed in no time. While we collected our luggage, Adeel looked for the rental cars that he had booked for us. He truly makes life a whole lot easier.

"Thanks for coming," I said to him as we both took the back seats.

"Don't thank me, Hussain," he smiled, "you could treat me however you want to but, there is no way I would leave your side. You are my boss after all."

I smiled at first but then frowned at him, "are you taunting me by any chance?" I asked.

"No," he smirked, "not even in my wildest dream. Mujh gareeb ki payment ruk gayi toh? Aapse panga? No way sir ji."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "kameene!" I punched him and he started laughing.

Life feels just perfect with my crazy, stupid friends. Ab bas tumhari hi kami hai, Preet.

~~~ADITYA's POV~~~

I couldn't stop. I just couldn't stop laughing!

Raj dictated everything that happened over the course of a couple of drinks. I refilled my glass and joined him again.