Chapter 52:: Caged

OMG I was reading this book from the start and realised how much editing it requires. :'D

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

Arrey yaar, girana hi tha toh atleast ek jhappi Toh de jaati. Koi baat nahi madam, tumhein toh main bahaar pakarta hoon.

I ran outside, almost forgetting that this house was full of people right now. There she stood, chatting with the whole gang. I approached the group and realised that she was actually blushing and there was no chatting going on. Instead, they were teasing her. Kyun pareshaan kar rahe ho usse yaar? Hmph!

"Hey guys," I said casually as I stood right next to Preet.

"Time mil gaya?" Waqas smirked and Preet slowly shifted to her right.

I rubbed the back of my neck, "arrey bhai mere paas toh time hi time hai- ab kisi ko fursat nahi hai toh hum kya karein?"

Preet, who was now right in front of me but behind Kashish, blush and raised her eyebrows at me.

"Beghairat," Rajveer slapped my arm playfully, "mere saamne hi shuru ho gaya?" He narrowed his eyes and I chuckled.

"You know that word?" I asked, amused.

"Asmaara ki vocab hai," Kashish giggled and shook her head.

"Speaking of Asmaara, where is she?" Preet asked and Paige cleared her throat.

Uh okay?

"You guys look at Raj!" She pointed towards him. He stood by a pillar, awkwardly rubbing his back against it.

"Do you mind telling me what's going on?" Preet pulled Paige from her shoulder, forcing her to face her.

"Easy," Kashish frowned, "idhar hi kahi hogi."

"That's the problem, she is missing since this evening and I have been trying to ask these girls," Preet narrowed her eyes at Jess and Paige, who awkwardly exchanged looks and then looked away.

"She must be here somewhere," Paige shrugged.

"Looking for this maybe?" Preet brought her hand forward and showed them a black phone.

Both the sisters looked at each other and then glared at Preet as if they were watching a horror movie. Their facial colours had flushed completely.

"Where did you get this from?" They asked in unison. Something tells me that there is a lot of mess going on that not all of us know about.

"It was in Raj's room. He gave it to me," Preet told them, "and a pack of Laxatives too."

"Daar ji's medicine?" Kashish barged in the convo. The medicine she was talking about this morning?

"Now care?" Preet folded her arms in front of her chest.

"Asmaara dropped it in Raj's or Aditya's room last night. She just wanted to make him pay for what he did the other night but, ended up leaving the phone there," Paige told us.

No wonder Raj spent most of his day in the toilet. But, what did that he do? Did he tried harming her?!

"But if Preet has the phone then Raj knows that you guys did that?" Atif asked.

"Oh crap! Asmaara went to find it and she is not back yet!" Paige stammered while Jessica face palmed herself.

"How could we be so dumb to not go look for her? It's been 2 bloody hours," Jess cried, rubbing her forehead.

Preet ran a hand through her hair and dashed out of the hall, without giving any of us a chance to react.

"And all this time- I was so damn wrong!" Bhai groaned and punched the wall.