Chapter 35:: Sleepover

Hey!
Ok. so I wrote down this news I wanted to share with you guys and then decided I will be evil and not tell you until the very last chapter of this book XD

Trust me, it's annoying keeping a secret but, if I gave it away just yet, it's going to spoil the ending. :/

Why am I telling you this? Cuz it's hard not to. There is this annoying grumbling going on in my stomach... Gah!

There! I just shared 50% of it. At least you know that I have something to tell you... Phew!

Haha that actually made me feel better XD

<><><>

~~~ASMAARA's POV~~~

"Rabia, you idiot!" I yelled, annoyed, "look what you just did?" I pointed towards the floor and groaned.

Rabia gulped and looked at me apologetically, "I am sorry for covering your floor with flour... Cocoa.. Sugar... Milk and all that jazz you added to that.... cake...... mixture," she sighed and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Oh damn! I did actually Ruin all your hard work!" her eyes twinkled, "But, at least I saved Preet from dying three weeks before her wedding," she laughed as she reached out for the melted chocolate and scooped some in a spoon.

I placed my hands on my hips, helplessly. I was reading a book when Kashish called up to let me know that daarji had allowed our entry in their house again, because they are leaving tomorrow for London. So, I had spent hours looking for the easiest chocolate mud cake recipe online and then putting it all together. Kitchen is not my department and I was still trying to bake for Preet however, Rabia decided to scare me by tickling me from behind.... And the result? I tipped everything on the floor.

My eyes stayed on Rabia as she scooped another spoonful of melted chocolate. I was feeling super annoyed and I had to take my revenge.

"Rabia ki bachi!" I yelled and threw a bowl full of chocolate ganache on her. As her eyes widened and she let out a gasp, my insides felt slightly happy again.

"Asmaara!" She huffed at me and threw the bag of flour on me.

I returned her favour by throwing an egg in her direction while she used the melted chocolate for her defence.

"You are evil!" I took a step towards her and smashed another egg on her emerald green coloured gown.

"Eeeeeh!" She squealed, looking down at herself.

While I eagerly looked for something to chuck at her, this girl opened the milk bottle and tipped it on my head. I pushed her away, making her stumble upon her own heels. The milk bottle fell from her hand and slid across the kitchen floor. Rabia and I looked at each other for a second before sprinting towards it.

We grasped the bottle at the same time; to be honest, she got it before me but, I wasn't going to let go off it.

"Give it to me!" I demanded, pulling the bottle towards me.

"I got it first!" She hissed.

"Well, this is my house!" I said and she instantly let go off the bottle. I looked at her for a brief second before a voice startled me.

"I think you are mistaken, my dear," I heard a voice from behind me but chose to not turn around.

My mother cleared her throat, demanding me turn to look at her and so I slowly turned, making sure to not look into her eyes. "This house belongs to me," she said politely, trying to suppress the harshness in her voice, "and I like my house clean."