Chapter 07:: Why so clichéd?!

Hey Lovelies!!!

Thank you so much for 2K+ reads in such short time!

This chapter is a lil' boring but I promise the fun is about to begin! :D

IIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIII

~~~ASMAARA's POV~~~

Shehry chatted throughout the car ride while I kept shifting my gaze from him to Hussain to Waqas to him again. I couldn't believe that the guys Preet had got into a fight with, the ones who saved us were none other than the YouTube sensation; the dhoombros.

Preet was never into them so she didn't recognise them, which was good in a way because since they were right here, I couldn't just show them how much I loved them. I know she would start teasing me straight away. I didn't want to look like an obsessed fan especially when they were here and so down to earth.

I could probably just take this easy and befriend them. The thought brought a smile so I looked away awkwardly. Coromandel was the plan so I could meet up with Imran but this trip was going to be more happening than just that.

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

I kept glancing at her every now and then. She quietly sat in her seat, passing a faint smile at every thing bhai said. Wow, she was the exact opposite of what she was about two hours ago.

"What do you think, Hussain?" Waqas broke my chain of thoughts and I looked at him, confused, "we could all probably hang out together, right?"

What-The-Hell?!

"Yeah sure!" I smiled, mentally killing him. Why is he doing this to me?!

"Turn right after 80 meters and you have arrived at your destination," the GPS said in a British accent.

We helped the girls unload their luggage while The sisters, whatever their names were, went inside to check in.

"Oh darn!" One of them came out after a few minutes, "they said we were supposed to be here by two but since we are late, our room has been allotted to someone else due to a busy season."

"Oh fudge!" Bani moaned, "can we get through this day already?! I told you to not lie. Dekha mujhe pata tha aisa hi hoga!"

"English," Jess said bluntly and turned to Preet, "do something?"

How could an average looking girl solve this problem?

~~~PREET's POV~~~

The girls expected me to do something but I couldn't use my only weapon; my name. Darji had connections with everyone but I couldn't use his name to get through this problem. I just silently shook my head and said nothing.

"Let's get camping gear. I am sure Imran would let us stay!" Asmaara chirped a not-so-brilliant idea.

She just couldn't stop interfering in his life. Although I understand where her insecurities are coming from, I still wouldn't recommend that.

"Maybe we should check in some dorm room and leave for some other place tomorrow?" I think Paige made more sense, "even if we hire a cab, I don't think going somewhere else is a great idea at this hour."

It's not winter anymore but summer hasn't arrived either. We don't have 5pm sunsets but it doesn't set at 9 just yet.

"I think you are right!" I exclaimed as I examined a few brochures she held in her hand.

"I think you should come with us. Check in at our hotel?" Shehry suggested but Hussain didn't look as impressed.

I don't think he noticed but I saw when he narrowed his eyes at his brother! Bad-tameez!

"No, we will manage," Asmaraa protested, "you guys have helped us a lot already."

True That!

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

The girls protested but shehry bhai being Shehry bhai, wasn't going to settle for a 'no'. I nudged him a few times but he ignored it. He made me shove their stuff in the car again as we drove off to our destination. For God's sake, he needed to stop acting like their saviour.

Even our hotel had a 'no vacancy' board. I just hopped that our room was still available and nope it wasn't. Stupid Adeel made the wrong booking and the dates were still two days away. We were left with no choice other than spending a night on the road.

Why does all this feel so clichéd?!

"Duffer insaan!" Waqas slapped Adeel's head, "Ek kaam theek se nahi hota na?!"

"Acha ab ladna band karo-" bhai began but Jess interrupted again.

"English!" She yelled, looking annoyed.

"Guys, look who is over there!" Paige pushed past her sister and all the girls followed her eyes. There expressions change with in a mere second and their jaws dropped.

IIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIII

Not that long aye? Sorry about that :(

The next chapter is full of heart breaks, a beautiful night under the stars and new friendships; in short, filmy masaala xP

KEEP VOTING DHOOMIES,

LoveAlways! <3