Chapter 04:: The Journey Begins

@Ashfii figured out Maha so far so I am dedicating this chapter to her :)

PREET'S POV

**************

I quickly grabbed a few tank tops, my swimming gear and a few pairs of shorts. I wasn't really worried about clothing right now because that could be bought with the money I was going to withdraw in about an hour.

"Done yet?" Asmaara called out from the balcony.

I quickly zipped my bag and dragged it outside but not before leaving a sorry note behind.

"You know I have no plans for dying, right?" She looked at me with a worn out face.

"You won't, Miss bheegi billi!" I rolled my eyes at her.

This was the third time we were having this conversation in past 2 hours and she still couldn't get around the fact that Daarji won't kill her if she helped me run away. After all, it's not that I am going to miss my shadi; this is just a small vacation for one last time with my girls, here in New Zealand.

Kaash Daarji maan jate. Kam se kam iss tarha balcony se toh nahi bhagna padhta.

"Preet didi?" I heard just when I was about to close the door behind me.

The voice belonged to my little brother Happy who was ironically the most unhappiest person of this family. His frowns were deeper than wrinkles and anything could make him upset. I would never understand how my bhua Ji ran out of names when it was time to select a name for him; especially when he is complete opposite to the meaning. All my cousins posses hot Punjabi names but here comes Happy Grewal; round like a laddoo and always crying over things.

"Ab kya hai?" I asked him, annoyed.

"Aap kahan has rahe ho? He asked with his puppy eyes.

"Bhaag Rahi hu. Tu chale ga?" Though I was telling him the truth, I expected him to take it as a joke but, instead his eyes widened.

"Main papa Ji Ko bata dunga!" He said, running out of the room.

I stood there watching him run and cursing myself as Asmaara ran after him.

"Oye Happy Ruk!" She clasped his arm and pulled him back inside the room, "pagal ho gaya hai kya?" She placed her hand over his mouth. Genuinely smiling at him, she offered him her favourite chocolates that she carried everywhere with her.

"Take this and go to sleep," she patted his back but Happy being Happy wasn't going to agree on just that.

He could sniff problem from miles away. No wonder he wants to be a detective. Ek hi toh chota bhai hai, aur woh bhi aisa! Kya yaar!

Asmaara signalled towards my study desk and my eyes tried to follow her's, completely failing at it. Soon I spotted an orange and golden box that I had decorated years ago. It contained my craft material.

Suddenly I knew what Asmaara's eyes were saying. I tiptoed towards the box and pulled out the clear tape and scissors.

I am such an evil sister! God, forgive me...

*******

HUSSAINS's POV

********************

Thankfully we reached the airport in time after all the crazy things I had to go through. The only thing I was missing right now was my cell phone as we all had to leave them behind so no one could track us. Honestly, even that was not a big problem in front of this amazing trip that was about to begin in about an hour.

I just couldn't wait to lie under the blue sky without worrying about anyone lingering around me. That feeling of true freedom waited for me on the islands of that beautiful country. Where I didn't have to pretend for paparazzi or walk around with huge smile, not knowing when someone would come around the corner to click a pic with me.

"Bhai seatbelt baandh lo," Adeel shook my shoulder. I had missed the announcement.

"Yeah!" I said as a fastened my seat belt.

The lights were out so I decided to peak through the window which wasn't helping much for obvious reasons. It was quite foggy so the land looked too blurred. I impatiently waited for the view to clear up because even though I have been to numerous cities, this one is the most I have heard about. People say that beauty and danger, both welcome you here. The country based on active volcanoes also has colourful beds of flowers on display. If it could be so magical in the pictures, imagine witnessing it with your own eyes.

Soon, my wait was over and the plane landed safely. We quickly checked out and got into the car bhai had ordered for us. It was a black Mercedes Bens which had more than enough space for four us.

We were planning to stay in Coromandel but bhai booked the tickets for Auckland so we could also enjoy a long drive. There was a lot of masti coming up and I could already sense all the memories we were going to take away from here.

<><><><><><>

HeyYa!

I know it's short chapter but I have been really sick :(

Now the story is going to pace up and they are going to meet in the next chapter :D

Oh and.. You can still suggest names. Pm me or leave a comment :)

Love Always <3