"Ultimate Spinjitzu Master?"
Y/n asked inquisitively, still suspended in the air by her brother as he made his way back to the group.

"It means Lloyd will be able to invoke the power of the Golden Dragon, an ancient fighting style only practiced by the First Spinjitzu Master. However, the instrument of peace has a power that needs to be awakened, that is where you needs to use your powers to bring the intrument of peace to life, before Lloyd strikes"
The older woman explained as the h/c haired girl was set down onto the floor.

"That's so cool"
She gasped, swinging an arm around Lloyd's neck and pulling him down so he was her height.

Lloyd snickered as he looked at the awestruck expressions on everyone else's faces,
"Hahaha. Jealous?"

Kai shook his head,
"Uh, wait a minute. This all sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?"

"The catch is, the Temple could be anywhere on the island, and all we have is this"
Wu explained as he took out a compass looking object from behind him, and handing it over to Dr Julien who adjusted his glasses as he observed the compass in his hands.

"A medallion" He smiled, his face lighting up.
"It's like a compass. When the three holes match up, the medallion will reveal where the temple is hidden"

"Uh, how'd you know that?"
Jay asked as he leaned in to look at the medallion closer.

Julien chuckled,
"Oh, I did a lot of reading in my spare time. Adventure stories were my favourite"

Zane smiled as he took the medallion from his father,
"Then what are we waiting for?"

Each of the ninja gave each other a wide grin before they all stood up in order to set off to locate the temple.

"Not you, Lloyd"
Wu held onto the blonde haired teen's arm before he could join the rest of the group, much to the amusement of his pink wearing friend who snickered from behind Cole.

Lloyd groaned,
"Ah, seriously? Are we still doing this?"

Misako nodded with a sad smile,
"Wu is right. If you were to come across your father, it could prematurely start the Final Battle. We need to be at full strength before we take any risks"

"haha, so long Green bea-"

"You too Y/n"
Somehow, Wu made it behind the pink ninja and pushed her forwards using the end of his staff, towards where Lloyd stood, a pout gracing her features as she folded her arms and hunched over.

"Aaawww what?! But I'm not as important, oh please let me go!"
The girl complained, clasping her hands together as she pleaded the old man. Her whines stopped the moment the old man bonked her head with his staff to get her to shut up.

"No, I have...something very important to tell you"
Wu sighed, hesitation lacing his voice as looked down to Y/n, who was more focused on rubbing the minor bump on her head.

Jay snickered,
"Hahaha. Jealous?"
"Shut it Zaptrap"

"Well, I could use some help around the shop. We should get working on vehicles that might help give us a fighting chance"
Julien stated as he put a hand on both Y/n's and Lloyd's shoulders, the two teens glanced to each other with deadpan expressions before sighing.