☆ Chapter 1 ☆

"So, what are you planning to do today oh evil one,"A h/c haired girl giggled into her hand as the blond boy shot her an annoyed glare

A h/c haired girl giggled into her hand as the blond boy shot her an annoyed glare. He elbowed her in the ribs, causing the girl to collapse into giggles and elbow him in return, the two continuing their playful fight as they walked. After a short while, Y/n and Lloyd linked elbows as they did when walking together through Jumanakai village, the blonde haired boy still blabbering on what evil deed he intended to commit today. Though, in Y/n's eyes, it seemed that the evil act he had planned, seemed more childish than anyone would like to tell him.

"Are you sure this is evil? It sounds more like a childish prank to me."
Hearing the teasing tone she spoke in, Lloyd blushed slightly in embarrassment and glared at her. It was an ongoing joke that the girl would make, constantly referencing anything remotely childish, to the fact that she was a few centimetres taller than him.

Y/n never let him live it down.

"Hey! Don't make fun of me!"
Lloyd grumbled, but he didn't pull his hold away from her. Y/n didn't like places with lots of people, so she usually held onto Lloyd's arm to feel more comfortable, and Lloyd, who used to think girls were a plague, didn't seem to mind as long as it was her.

Lloyd didn't mind her holding and hugging his arm this way whilst they walked. All friends hold hands and hug arms, right? They were best friends, so this is normal best friend stuff surely. He would never say it out loud, but secretly he enjoyed it when Y/n would clutch his arm like that, he felt as if he was protecting her. Y/n noticed that he was spacing out, and continued to talk to try and get his attention again.

"I was kidding~ don't take it too seriously Lloydie"
She giggled again, not noticing the pink hue that started to appear on her friends face as she continued to tease him.

Lloyd quickly snapped out of his daydream
"Stop calling me that too, jeez,"
he huffed and shook his head in some strange attempt to get rid of his thoughts. "Anyways, I'm planning to steal all the candy in the village today and nothing can stop me!"
He grinned, and proceeded to do what he thought was an ever so terrifying, evil laugh.

On the other hand, the girl made a face, which looked like a grimace if you looked hard enough.

"Again? Even though you keep fail-ooookay so it's stealing candy you're doing then."
Y/n cut what she was going to say as she made eye contact with Lloyd, who didn't have a very happy look on his face. He sighed before he stood up straight with a confident look on his face, revealing a can he had underneath his cloak.

"Trust me, I'm gonna scare everyone in town, no one will be able to stop me"

Y/n sighed, rolling her eyes slightly. No matter how many times she tried, Lloyd wouldn't stop trying to be like his dad. Eventually she stopped telling him off and just watched what would happen, I mean, it wasn't like anyone was going take him seriously, and Lloyd couldn't possibly do anything world shakingly bad.