Taking back Planeptune, Vs Senbō The Sin of Envy & GRIM REAPER's Leader

Start from the beginning

Fuyu: leave the Nobodies to us.

Hansuke: you sure bro ?

Fuyu: yep and beside it's been years since the last time Asuka, Genji and i fought by your side.

Asuka: don't worry, we will help all of the nations military forces as much as we can.

Genji: we won't let GRIM REAPER have their way.

Marvy: the people of the shrine in Lowee are also ready for battle all for the sake of Haru Dragneel.

Kazuma: that's good to know.

Vert: it's good to have such large forces with us, but the plan may cause some causalities on our end, but there is scarcely a more effective approach.

Neptune: alright, let's mamma jamma our way over there now ! Time is shorter than our skirts, ladies.

Histoire: however, there's one problem to iron out with our plan, even with our largest forces, it will have little effective on the enemy leader.

Vexen: so we ask the Goddesses and the Legends to act separately, seek out and eliminate the leader.

MAGES: do we know who the enemy leader is ?

Histoire: i think it is the same one who defeated Kazuma and the Goddess Candidate four years ago, his name is Senbō the Sin of Envy.

Everyone were surprised to heard that Senbō was the enemy leader who take over Planeptune, everyone gets all fired up at the mention of his name, the Legends who were defeated by him four years ago now had a chance to get their revenge against the very same one who held them prisoner at the Keyblade Graveyard.

Neptune: Senbō !

Ram: that bastard.

Uni: now we're talking, this guy has been on the top of our hit list ever since we got back.

Fuyu: so we will finally be able to fight against the one who caused all the troubles in Gamindustri.

Asuka: Senbō, the Sin of Envy and the one who is the closest to The Reaper, we will make sure he won't hurt anyone ever again.

Genji: if we take him down, GRIM REAPER will fall apart in it's entirety.

Kazuma: the time has come to settled things with Senbō once and for all, i hope you girls are ready ?

Nepgear: yes, we are darling.

Uni: we won't let ourselves be defeated by the same enemy twice.

Rom: we will win this time, right Ram ?

Ram: yes, it's time for some payback, just wait for us Senbō.

Histoire: Very well, our operations will commence tomorrow morning, please everyone rest well until then.

After the meeting, i look at Neptune and notice that she is a little uneasy since we are fight the leader of GRIM REAPER who took control of her nation and a very powerful one who is close to The Reaper himself.

Neptune: we'll fighting Senbō again....

Nepgear: big sister, why you're making such a nervous face ?

Neptune: huh ? um.... no reason Nep Jr. i'm fine really....

Nepgear: i dunno, i read face better than words, Hansuke notice that you are worried about something, you face is all "AHHH" don't worry, you tough.

Neptune: i wonder about that....

Hansuke: you worry too much, Neptune babe, you got us as support, our whole family, The Goddesses, the Legends, the military forces of all four nations, plus the Radiant Garden forces.