50 Shades of Texts & Thigh Touches

To: Payne in my ass: dinner is tonight at 7. pick me up at 6.

From: Payne in my ass: Don't tell me what to do, Mr. Malik.

To: Payne in my ass: whatever just come and get me at the right time. my moms making chicken and dumplings and i cant miss it.

From: Payne in my ass: Alright, I understand. I'll be there at 6:30.

To: Payne in my ass: no 6

From: Payne in my ass: Got it, 6:30.

To: Payne in my ass: no liam i said 6!

From: Payne in my ass: I know, I'm just yanking your chain XD

To: Payne in my ass: ugh ur annoying

From: Payne in my ass: And you my friend, need to chill out. Get laid or something. Maybe I can be of assistance ;)

To: Payne in my ass: LIAM!

From: Payne in my ass: That's right, baby. Keep yelling my name ;)

To: Payne in my ass: i hate you -_-

From: Payne in my ass: Oh, you love it.

To: Payne in my ass: i dont even know why im still talking to u

From: Payne in my ass: Because you want this dick.

To: Payne in my ass: do not!!!!!

From:Payne in my ass: Do too ;) You can't keep denying me, Mr. Malik. I know you want me but its okay because the feeling is mutual.

To: Payne in my ass: dont be so cocky liam. i dont want u. this whole thing is strictly business. we will NEVER be together.

From: Payne in my ass: Its okay, Mr. Malik. The first step is acceptance :)

To: Payne in my ass: u make me wanna drive a sword thru my brain omfg. and stop calling me mr. malik! we're not in fucking 50 shades of grey!

From: Payne in my ass: Oh, but you'd like that. Me, tying you up and fucking that sweet ass of yours into oblivion.

To: Payne in my ass: -_- just pick me up

>>>

The sound of a horn makes me walk to the window to see what's up. My mouth hangs open at the sight.

A fucking sleek, black Maserati GranTurismo is right outside my apartment building. Liam was leaning against it, his arms crossed over his chest. My breath hitches at the sight of him. He looked amazing in that leather jacket he wore the night I met him. Black skinny jeans clad on his legs and a black shirt underneath the jacket. I can already feel that unbelievably sexy and demanding aura around him that makes my knees weak.

No stop, Zayn! Stop thinking of Liam like that! He's annoying as hell!

I shake my head trying to release those innapropriate thoughts as I leave my apartment. My heart rate accelerates when I walk over to Liam.

"Hey" His gruff voice greets.

"H-hey" I stutter.

Liam smirks, "I love the effect I have on you, Mr. Malik" He takes a step forward and brushes his knuckles along my cheek sending a chill to erupt throughout my body.

I clear my throat, "Let's go" I say quickly pulling from his intense touch and hopping into his expensive ass car.

Liam emerges in the driver's seat and starts the car. "What's the address?"

I stare at him, "618 Hanover Street, its on the other side of town."

Liam nods and we drive off, "So you remember everything I told you right?"

I turn to him, "What?"

"Do you remember everything I told you about me?"

I nod, "Yes, you're Liam James Payne from Wolverhampton but moved to London at 14. Your dad built Payne Industries and now its in your possession. Your birthday's August 29th and you like David Beckham and Justin Timberlake" I recite.

"Good."

"Do you remember everything about me?"

"Of course. I run a company for Christ's sakes. I'm pretty sure I can remember things about you" Liam cockily snorts.

I roll my eyes, "You're obnoxious."

Liam's hearty laugh fills the car, "And you are stubborn."

"Am not!"

"Am too."

"Am not!" I pout.

Liam looks at me and smirks, "Don't pout, it makes me wanna do stuff to you."

I immediately stop, "You're gross, shut up."

I tense when I feel Liam's big hand on my thigh, stroking it gently. "And you need to get laid. Maybe it'll relieve that tension that's building up in you" He takes his eyes off the road for a sec to look at me.

I shove his hand off, "A. don't touch me and B. I don't have any tension and if I did, the last person I want to help relieve it is you."

Liam laughs, "Whatever you say, Mr. Malik."

"I said don't call me that" I grit through my teeth.

Liam rolls his eyes as a response. The rest of the ride is quiet and awkward.

>>>

We pull to my family's house. I see Anthony's car so I know him and Tyler are already there. I stare out the window while wiping my sweaty palms on my jeans.

"Hey."

I turn to Liam seeing him staring at me cautiously, "You okay?" He asks.

I nod, "Y-yeah."

Liam's hand places itself on my thigh again but this time its comforting so I don't push it away. "Its gonna be okay, Zayn. Let's just go with the plan, everything will be fine."

I nod again and let out a long breath. The noise of the door handle makes me flinch and I look to see that Liam is getting out the car so I do the same. We walk towards the house and I feel something slip into my hand. I look down to see Liam holding my hand and I pull away.

"Don't touch me" I say sternly.

Liam sighs, "Zayn, we're a couple. If we're gonna play the part we have to play it right, now calm down."

"Don't touch me" I say again while walking away.

I follow the path leading to the front door until a hand that grabs my wrist stops me. I spin around seeing Liam really close to me, too close for comfort.

He backs me into the wall and my breath gets caught in my throat. Placing both hands on the side of my head, he leans into me. His cologne fills my nose and he says,

"Look, we have to make this as believable as possible and since you're already attracted to me, I know it won't be hard to" A smirk forming on his plump lips.

I scoff and cross my arms, "I'm not attracted to you. Just because I find you attractive doesn't mean I'm attracted to you."

Liam rolls his eyes, "Keep telling yourself that, babe."

And once that pet name left that sinful mouth of his, all the breath in me is gone.

We're cut short from our little time when we hear a front door open. Liam pulls away swiftly and we turn to see my parents standing there. Anthony and Tyler show up right behind them.

Liam clears his throat awkwardly, "Uh, hello."

"Hi" Mom says staring at him, her eyes travelling up and down.

"Erm guys, meet my boyfriend, Liam Payne" I say motioning over to the devil himself.

>>>

Can u say awkward? Lol the real dinner scene comes next chap:) Hope y'all enjoyed this.