Case of the Ex & Closure

《ZAYN》

"J-Justin?"

No no no no. This can't be happening. This can't be fucking happening.

I stare at him. He still looks the same but he's got some more tattoos inked on his tan skin. His hair is blonde now too and he's got some scruff lined on his face. He also looks a bit bigger, probably from some muscles.

"Hey" The devil bites his lip, brown eyes raking me over. "Long time, no see."

I don't answer I simply just keep gawking. I blink rapidly hoping its just a dream and I'm not actually seeing the fucker.

"Its not a dream, I'm really here."

I glare at the asshole. Stupid, heartless, horrible, heartbreaking asshole.

"How ya doing, babe?" A smirk breaks out on his dumb face.

"Don't you fucking call me that" I grit through my teeth, Justin's eyes widening at my outburst. "You're not allowed to call me that, you lost that privilege when I caught you sticking your nasty dick in that homewrecker's ass."

Some passengers look at me like I have two heads but I don't give a fuck.

Justin raises his hands, "Whoa, calm down there."

"I will not fucking calm down" I spit. "You caused me so much pain and heartache, you almost ruined my life and you expect me to just forget it all? Like nothing happened, like we didn't happen?"

"I-"

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not done talking. You disgust me, I can't believe I actually dated you. I wasted two years of my life with you and then wasted two years of my life mourning over you. I gave you everything, Justin. I gave you my time, my heart and you just threw everything away like it was nothing" I fume, eyes filled with rage and hurt.

"I hate you, I honestly do. You fucking cheated on me! How could you?! You know what, don't answer that, I don't care anymore. I've moved on, you mean shit to me now. Now leave me alone" I get up from my seat, ready to leave and find another seat because its pretty damn obvious that I don't wanna sit near the devil.

Justin grabs my arm, "Zayn-"

"Get your Goddamn grimy hands off me dirtbag!" I sneer while yanking my arm from his hold.

"I need to talk to you!"

"Talk about what?! There's nothing to talk about Justin!"

"Excuse me, you're disturbing the passengers, I suggest you quiet down" The flight attendant says.

"Back off lady" I say.

Her eyes grow wide, "Excuse me?" She gasps.

"Great, are you deaf now?" I roll my eyes. "I said back off."

"Don't talk to her like that" Justin intervenes.

"Oh are you fucking her too?" I hiss at him, Justin's mouth dropping.

"Is there a problem here?" An air marshal approaches us and I sigh. Great.

"Everything's peachy, sir" I flash a fake smile. "Just bumped into my jerk of an ex-boyfriend."

"Do I have to arrest anyone here?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah him" I point to Justin who's eyes grow big.

"Me?" He points to himself. "I just wanted to talk to you and you're the one who's lashing out and making a scene."

"Oh whatthefuckever" I cross my arms.