The Event & I Love You

This book is almost over y'all:( Only a few chapters left. Plz read the author's note at the end, its important.

>>>

I stand in my full-length mirror checking my outfit, making sure I look perfect. I'm in a white t-shirt with a black blazer over it along with black skinny jeans and black boots. My hair stands in a tall, shiny quiff and my face is clean shaven. I'm wearing the necklace Liam gave me also.

Tonight is the night. The night of the event. The night where I try to get Liam back again.

I'm beyond nervous, even more nervous than I was the last time. It feels there's a rollercoaster in my stomach, my heart is pounding and a sweat is breaking out on my hairline so I have to keep wiping it with a tissue. I take a deep breath and start pep-talking myself.

"You can do this. Apologize to him, tell him how much you love him and how much you're willing to be with him. Oh my God, you're doing this in front of a bunch of people" I let out a shaky breath. "Phew okay, you can do this, you got this. Go get your man, Zayn" I kiss the necklace.

The sound of a car honking makes me jump. I walk over the window and see Justin standing outside a limo, leaning against it. He's in a black suit with black dress shoes and has a pair of sunglasses on. He smiles and waves and I wave back. I walk out the door and head out to the long, white vehicle.

"Hey" Justin greets. "You ready for this?"

I play with my fingers nervously, "I don't know man, I'm scared, fucking terrified."

"Don't be, you'll do great. I know he'll take you back" Justin pats my back comfortingly and we get in the limo.

And then we're off to the event.

>>>

We arrive thirty minutes later downtown, at this tall building. There are tons of paparazzi outside, two big piles of them on either side of the red carpet that's placed, leading from the curb to the front doors.

I swallow thickly as I see the paparazzi now turning their attention to us, the flashing of their cameras bright and quick, making me wince.

A hand touches my shoulder and I jump, turning to Justin.

"Ready for your minute of fame?" He smirks.

I gulp and the limo driver gets out and opens my door for me. The commotion from the talking, screaming and cameras flashing all hits me like a ton of my bricks when that door opens. My heart stutters as I see the hundreds of people, all eyes on me as I step out.

Justin gets out and everyone goes bananas. Screaming and pushing, trying to catch the singer's attention. There's teenage girls across the street, being blocked off by rails and security guards, yelling at him.

Justin walks towards the carpet, already smiling at the cameras and greeting the people. He's so cool, calm and collected about it since he's been through this tons of times while I just stand behind him with a scared look on my face, not knowing what to do.

I see news reporters standing in front of a big board covered in logos as they talk towards the large camera mounted on the stand. I look to my left seeing Andrew Garfield talking to another reporter and my jaw drops.

"A-A-A-Andrew G-Garfield" I point to the hot celebrity, looking like a kid in a candy shop.

"Yeah he's a pretty nice guy" Justin says.

I look at him and sputter, "Y-you've met him?!"

He laughs, "Yeah we've hung out a few times. He knows how to make some good sandwiches."