The Wedding & The Truth

Its wedding time y'all! Pic of the room where the ceremony is held and pic of the reception room:) Hope y'all like em. It was so hard to choose the reception room like omg. It may not be colorful but its still classy and gorgeous.

>>>

Zayn didn't go home after that. He just decided to stay in the hotel for another night, a cheaper room of course because he couldn't afford the penthouse suite. Now it was the next morning, his brother's wedding and he needs to get ready and book it to the church.

He feels bad for not going back to the house and spending time with the family for whatever special dinner they had. But he couldn't face anyone or anything after what happened. Zayn had stayed cooped up in a hotel room alone, crying his eyes out and muching on chocolates. He doesn't know why he's acting like this, like he broke up with Liam because they weren't even together. And besides even if they were together, wouldn't the person who got dumped feel like complete shit and not the person who broke it off?

He's wondering if Liam is acting like how he was last night. Crying and feeling almost heartbroken, maybe even heartbroken. Or did he just take the first flight back to London and is now back at his big business office working and Zayn's completely forgotten about.

Zayn sighs, rubbing his hands down his face. He throws the duvet off himself, the cold air hitting his half-naked tan body creating goosebumps. He shivers and walks to the bathroom to take a shower. Maybe the shower will help take his mind off things.

But it doesn't, in fact in the shower, all he can think about is Liam. Liam Liam Liam. Liam's smile, Liam's laugh, Liam's eyes, Liam's accent. All the good things that made Zayn feel almost lucky to witness.

He thinks of Liam and him on top of the Empire State Building and sharing that touching moment. All the times they kissed and it took Zayn's breath away. All the times Liam laughed at his dumb jokes. All the funny moments they shared at the dinner table. The time they use to sleep together and just stayed up all night talking until one of them fell asleep and the other one just watched. The time they had sex, he really loved every minute of it. Everything. Every moment that they shared together flashes through his mind and now Zayn finds himself crying again, the salty tears mixing with the warm shower water.

Zayn likes Liam. You know it, I know it, and he knows it. But he doesn't wanna accept it. He doesn't wanna be with Liam because he's scared, fucking terrified actually. Zayn's so much of a pussy and so stubborn that he's blinded and its quite ridiculous.

But he sucks it up and stops crying to wash his body quickly with strong scented hotel soap because he has to be at the church in an hour. After his shower Zayn gets dressed, packs his stuff, checks out the hotel, and takes a cab to the church.

Zayn leans his head against the cool cab window, watching buildings, people, and cars pass by in a blur. He starts to think of Anthony and how its his fucking wedding day. He thinks of all the childhood memories Anthony and him had together. From catching the living room rug on fire to somehow sneaking four squirrels in their house, wanting to keep them as pets, the summer of 2002 and getting in huge trouble. Zayn releases a soft chuckle, looking at the cab driver to see if he's looking at him crazily because he did just laugh to himself. But he's not so Zayn laughs a little harder and then he finds himself crying again.

God, he's just really emotional today. He's crying over stupid Liam. He's crying over how him and Anthony grew up so fast and now its his wedding day and he's marrying an amazing, caring man and Zayn wishes he had that. Trisha was so right in saying how his brother's life is starting and Zayn is still himself, a loser and a loner. Maybe he'll just get thirty cats, maybe that'll be good enough.