Dr. Styles & Make Things Right

Sorry for all the drama lately y'all, hope you still love me and this book lol. I think you'll be happy with this chapter:)

>>>

HARRY

"Don't you think that was a little outta line?" I bite my lip.

"What, punching him? Absolutely not" Louis scoffs and drops his ass to the couch, his arms crossed.

"You never gave him a chance to speak."

"I don't need to give him a chance to speak. I know what happened."

"Um no you don't. You weren't there" I scoff.

Louis rolls his blue eyes, "Listen, Liam told me-"

"Believing a man you've known for almost two months instead of one you've known for twelve years" I tsk and shake my head, my curls shaking.

"Are you saying that Liam is lying?" Louis narrows his eyes to slits at me.

I roll mine, "No I'm just saying that maybe Liam overreacted and told you what he thought happened instead of what really happened."

"Whatever" My boyfriend grumbles stubbornly.

"Look what you did was wrong regardless. You can't just go around punching people."

"Watch me."

"Stop with the attitude right now. Quit being a stubborn little bitch and go apologize to Zayn. You two need to talk, you're best friends, this isn't right."

"Ex best friends."

"You're still friends ya little cunt, one argument wouldn't change that. You need to go over his place and talk to him."

"I can't believe you're taking his side" Louis sneers.

"I'm not taking anyone's side, I'm just trying to do the right thing like you should. I don't like violence, its never the answer. You disappointed me, Lou. You should've at least given Zayn the chance to speak. He's been going through a lot, punching him and yelling at him isn't helping."

"I disappointed you? You disappointed me by taking that bastard's side. You should've listened to Liam on the phone, he was hysterical. He almost got in a car crash and he could've if I wasn't there for him. I'm the only one who seems to care for the poor guy at the moment. You think I should give Zayn a break? Liam's the one who deserves it. Zayn broke his heart and the asshole doesn't even give a shit" Louis hisses.

"Zayn does care, I know he does, okay? Zayn loves Liam, he's just a little slower at expressing it" I run a hand through my curls and sigh.

"Well he better express them quick before Liam does something stupid."

"You honestly think he'd kill himself over this?"

"Possibly! People do it all the time. Love does things to people, Haz."

"I don't think he'd resort to that."

"Whatever you say, the point is, I'm not apologizing to Zayn. He fucked up once again and he doesn't deserve Liam. Liam's been through too much to be treated like this. He's a great guy and he deserves to have a great boyfriend. That person is not Zayn."

"How could say that? Ziam is life man. You're the one who always cooed at them and called them cute!"

"Well now I realize that they're not fit for each other, alright?! Just drop it, Harry. Its over and done with" Louis yells at me.

"I cannot believe you" I shake my head and walk over to grab my jacket off the hook next to the door.

"And where do you think you're going?"