Apologies & Acceptance

I didn't know who to dedicate this to because u all left such sweet and awesome comments in the announcement so I'm just gonna dedicate this chap to all of u because ur all amazing and I wanna thank u for staying and being strong:*

>>>

"Holy shit! What the hell?!"

"Z-Zayn! I didn't see you standing there!" Louis' cheeks tint pink and Harry drops his head.

"You...you fucking lied to me! You two are dating! Why didn't you tell me?!" I yell.

Louis' once embarassed face drops to anger. "That's why?!"

"What?!"

"That's why I didn't tell you because I knew you'd lash out and not accept us!" Louis yells, his face beet red.

"What's with all the yelling? What's going on?" Liam barges in, his demanding almost parent-like demeanor taking over. Sometimes I wanna call it daddy-mode but that's weird.

"T-they're dating! You were right! I walked in on Lou snogging the daylights outta Harry!" I say, pointing to the secret couple.

"Really? Alright, Lou, get some" Liam smiles and helds up his hand for Louis to high-five.

I immediately push his hand by his side. "Will you stop it!" I hiss at him.

"What? I don't see what the problem is. So what if they're dating? Zayn, stop being an asshole" Liam says crossing his arms over his chest.

I roll my eyes and turn to Louis, "I can't fucking believe you, Louis. We're best friends, we never keep things from each other. Why the fucking hell would you do this to me?" I narrow my eyes at him and shake my head in disgust and disappointment.

Louis' eyes prick with tears, "Y-you know what, I'm tired of all the lying and shit, okay?! Yes I'm fucking dating Harry and I have for a while and you know what, I fucking love it and I love him! He means so much to me and I've been hiding him when I should be flaunting him to everyone showing them that he's mine! But no, I've been hurting him and keeping him in the shadows because I've been so fucking stupid trying to keep you happy and shit! Well I'm fucking sick and tired of it! Its not about you, Zayn! The world doesn't revolve around you! I'm tired of trying to make you happy, I wanna start making myself happy! I'm so torn between you two! I feel fucking trapped and I can't fucking breathe! I'm fucking done! I-I can't do th-this!" Louis yells, his voice cracking and he runs past us.

Harry runs after him, "Louis, baby!"

I stand there gobsmacked at Louis' outburst. I'm completely frozen and shocked. Is that really how he felt? Trapped? Trapped between his best friend and his boyfriend?

I hear a scoff and look at Liam who's shaking his head at me and tsking. "I can't fucking believe you, Zayn. You better fix this."

Before I could reply, Liam's running off to them. I groan and bang my head on the kitchen wall.

"Fuck" I mutter.

>>>

I stayed downstairs for a few hours, thinking things over. I was gonna apologize to Louis but I didn't know how. A simply sorry wouldn't suffice, he looked so broken. My frown deepens and my eyebrows creased together in thought.

"Ahem" A voice clears and I jump from my thoughts, looking at the owner of the voice.

Liam steps down the rest of the stairs and walks over to me. He sighs and sits next to me on the couch. Its quiet for a few seconds, me looking at the plush carpet and Liam straight-forward.