Live a Little & Progress

So nobody guessed my fav two songs:( They were Fool's Good and Stockholm Syndrome but that's okay! I hope everyone's had a good week, mine's been slow as hell and I'm happy af its the weekend. Anywho, here's the next chap:) The pic is what Liam's wearing in this chap. I'm pretty sure we all died when we saw this js.

>>>

It was the next day and I was getting ready for this 'date' with Liam but Louis and Harry were also joining.  We were going to explore the city, go out eat and all that jazz. It sounded like a nice relaxing day so I was in favor of it. It just wasn't a real date of course.

Louis and I were getting ready in Louis' bedroom while Harry and Liam got dressed in mine and Liam's bedroom. Harry being the little shit he is, insisted on us doing it that way because it was 'friggin' cute'. His words not mine.

"So what was up with that yesteday?" I ask while standing in the mirror fixing my hair.

"Whataya mean?" Louis looks at me briefly while tying his Vans.

I sigh, "What happened at the table? With the whole double date outburst and stuff. What the hell happened, Lou?"

"Nothing."

"That's not nothing, Louis" I say and I walk over to him. "Tell me the truth, are you and Harry dating?"

"No, I told you no" He answers quickly.

I place my hand on his shoulder, "You know you can tell me anything right? I'm your best friend and I love you and I'd love for you to tell me stuff that's on your mind or stuff you're hiding."

Louis scoffs lightly and pulls from my touch. I hear him mutter a 'yeah right' and I instantly get upset.

"Louis, tell me what the fuck is going on! I feel like I'm being lied to!"

Louis turns around to me fast, "Oh and like you don't have any secrets?!"

My throat immediately closes up. Shit, does he know?

"W-what?" I say shocked. "What do you mean?"

Louis sighs, "Look we all have secrets, some more than others and some dirtier than others. Don't try to make me the bad guy here because I'm not. Hate to break it to ya but I don't have to tell you everything."

I'm taken aback, "W-why? I"m your best friend, Louis!"

"If you were really my best friend you wouldn't pry into my life like some annoying ass spy. You'd know there are boundaries and not to cross them, back off."

I'm so hurt that he feels he can't trust me enough to tell me what's going on. But at the same time I'm keeping something from him too.

"Sorry for asking" I raise my hands in surrender.

Louis sighs and runs a hand through his hair, "Sorry for acting like that but we're not dating, okay? I swear."

"Okay" I nod. "Sorry for asking you, I believe you."

"Good, now are you ready to go?"

I nod in respones and we both head out into the hallway and walk to the staircase. On the way, we see Liam and Harry walking towards us and my mouth hangs open. Liam looks good, damn good. I mean, he always does but today...all I can say is hot damn. Its like he tried extra hard to look sexy and succeeded. He's in a simple white t-shirt that shows off those bulging muscles, loose jeans, and dark brown boots. I don't know whether I like him better in suits or casual clothes. Either way he knocks the breath from my lungs.

Harry approaches smiling smugly, "Close your mouth, Lou. You'll catch flies."

I turn to Louis' who's mouth is also dropped open, staring at Harry. "Wow...you look really good" He says.