Surprise Visit & Done Trying

NARRATOR

Zayn's eyes flutter open, a horrid headache pounding, feeling like someone's in his skull and banging on it. He clutches his head, groaning and wailing out in pain. He looks around, his eyes straining as he did so, seeing gray walls with posters and cartoons plastered all over. He then realizes he's in his room.

More pain strikes over him and he whimpers, dropping his head onto the pillow. He can hear the harsh sound of rain outside along with rumbles of thunder and that doesn't help his poor head.

The sound of his doorknob and then the door creaking open startles him. He looks over seeing a figure enter the room.

"Oh good you're awake" Justin smiles, one hand holding a glass of water and the other holding a bottle of Advil as he approaches Zayn.

Zayn groans and clenches his eyes shut, "What the hell happened?" His voice is so weak, throat is scratchy.

"You called me last night telling me that you needed me. I was worried sick and it took me forever to find you."

As Justin puts the glass of water and meds on the side table, Zayn sees that the side of the singer's face is bruised.

He gasps and sits up, "What happened?"

"Ah you see, the reason I found you was because I went to Louis' to see if he knew where you were. He punched me and called me a cheating cunt. I told him what happened and that you were maybe in danger and so we both went out looking for you. We found you at the club and you were passed out on a couch. I guess someone put you there. But we brought you back here and yeah, he had to leave but I stayed. Wanted to make sure you were okay" Justin explains and takes a seat at the end of the bed.

"Passed out? What the hell?" Zayn's eyebrows furrow in confusion. What the fuck happened? He doesn't remember anything.

"Yeah, you were out cold."

The raven-haired man grabs the water and pops two Advils in his mouth then takes a huge gulp of water. He feels something cold and wet drip on him and he looks down, seeing that he's shirtless. He put the glass down then lift the duvet, seeing that he's in his boxers.

He narrows his eyes at the singer, "Why am I only in my boxers?"

Justin raises his hands in defense, "Look you were sweating buckets man. Louis suggested we take off your clothes so you wouldn't burn up. I didn't take them off if that's what you're wondering."

Zayn sighs in relief, "Okay. Well thank you a lot for helping me, I appreciate it."

"No problem" Justin nods. "Are you hungry? I could cook you something before I leave. I have an interview in two hours."

"Hmmm, I don't know."

"Oh come on, you know I make a mean omelette" Justin tickles Zayn's feet making him squirm.

"Quit!" Zayn laughs. "Sure, go make me an omelette bitch."

Justin rolls his eyes, "So demanding" He says but gets up.

"So I've been told" Zayn get up and follows him out into the kitchen. He takes a seat at the square table as Justin takes out the eggs and cheese.

"What else do you want in it?"

Zayn strokes his invisible beard, "Hmm let's see. Maybe some olives, tomatoes, ham, bacon, mushrooms-" He stops talking once he sees the 'are you kidding me?' look he's giving from Justin. "Hey you asked."

"True" Justin hums and starts to beat the eggs in a bowl.

"I'll make some coffee" Zayn announces as he shuffles to the cabinet and grabs two candy cane mugs.