Chapter 15

1 MONTH LATER-Ava Papa guess wat?Im finna 19!!!!!!!!We gone be the same ageee,yayayy!!!!

1 MONTH LATER
-Ava
Papa guess wat?Im finna 19!!!!!!!!We gone be the same ageee,yayayy!!!!

"Yesssiirrrr,them birthday licks coming sooonnnnn!!!!You finna be soreee."

Nooo,I wanna go to the beach tho,ion really want nothing to big.Maybe for my 20th birthday.You never told me when you birthday was.

"It's tomorrow,I'm finna be 20 so we not finna be the same age,ahah,you wanna be like me soo bad."

"Ugh,wen is nari birthday.Next month!she's a libra."

Watt,my birthday is next month.Sept.3,how about her?

"Wowww,y'all got that same birthdayyy,that's crazy,she sept.3 also,ehh,to libras hell noo.

Yayay,I gotta birthday twin.
I said as I picked naria up kissing her cheek as she giggle.

She so pretty omg,can I see her mom?No weird stuff.

Wowww,she's beautifulll,That's why you so pretty cause your momma is gorgeous

Wowww,she's beautifulll,That's why you so pretty cause your momma is gorgeous.How y'all met?

"One of my homeboys,she would always flirt I didn't really pay her no Mind,until I got to really know her I started liking her the boom,we dated and then after a year she came."

Ohh woow.wats her name?

"Krissy"

Ohh ok.

"While we taking bout her,let's talk about why we're here.After coming from your house,I pulled up to minds and seen my front door broken,windows shattered,furnitures flipped,cabinets on the floor,ketchup and food on the floor and counters.It was no way I could stay n the with nari.Someone could easily walk in there.So wen I got out the car lookin at the house she pop up and say,I told you not to mess wit me.
I'm like forget me,this is where your daughter lay her head.so I called the police and now she looking at 60 fucking days.wth is that?"

Wattt!!!So she one of those crazy baby mama's that's so pretty.I could never be that type.Did they say where she's gonna go wen she get out.

"Nope and I don't care,she messed it up for her own self.You don't do people dirty and expect people to treat you right.Thats the reason why her family don't want nothing to do wit her.If they wanna see nari they'll call me."

Yeah,but let's change the subject to something happy,what you wanna do for your birthday and hers.?

"For her birthday since it's with yours we can all go to the beach like you wanted and go out to eat and call it a night for her."

Yeahh,That's the move,wat today is the 28 right?Im Finna go spoil you and her so imma catch y'all later.

"Nope come back,keep your money.Let me spoil y'all.You just sit down."bando said as he pulled me by my waist sitting on his bed.

Aww,thank you,but I wanna spoil y'all to.especially my baby face,she look so innocent just playing with her toys.

"Because my baby is innocent,she very calm except wen she be sassy tryna tell me wat to do."

I finna order stuff for y'all so idc wat you say
I whispered to myself

"You finna wat?speak up baby girl."

Papa I didn't even say nothing you just hearing stuff.Nari you dad bulling me.cone help me.

"No dada,not nice"nari said as she pop bando on his chest.

"Aye girl Ian got no shirt on so that sting,Ion know why you strong.How old you finna be?Hold up your fingers"

"1,2, 2 dada,I 2"

"Not yet,your going to be 2"

Oo I got a client in 2 minutes.I gotta do her hair,she tryna get a wavy purple-I think that's her can you open the door.

"Hello handsome,I'm here for a hair appointment by ava.Im I at the wrong house?!"

No,and thank you,you can sit in the chair right there.

"Wait before you go can I have your number.I wouldn't hurt to give it up."

Mmn,sure I guess

Oouu y'all givin out numbers,I like ittt!!!

Mookie,be quite,you doing to much.Bando said chuckling.

Ok ok,but how you know that wasn't my bf me.thing?

"I'm sorry I really wasn't thinking,but is that your bf?"

Naw,He's all yours if you want.His birthday tomorrow but he don't know wat he wanna do.And then he don't want me to by him nothing.But it's ok imma order him something.

"NO YOU NOT"bando yelled from the living room.

"TOOKIE!"

Yes baby face,I'm over here.

"Hunbun?"

"Aww,she is so cute,is this your daughter?How old is she?"the girl asked

No,this not my daughter and she so cute right,but she one.We got the same birthdayyy,so this my birthday twin.But wats your name.Here nari,come get your honeybun.Wats your name again?

"Jayda"

Ohh ok.
-
"Omg thanks ava,it looks so good on me.You know yo stuff girl.I love it"

Papa come look at her beautiful self,doesn't she looks pretty?!

"Yeah she looks pretty wit this color.You did your thang mookie!"

"Thank you handsome."

Imma let you updates on his birthday tomorrow.

"Stop telling people that mookie"

-The next day!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPAAAAA!!!!!I said as I excited jumped on his lap dancing

-The next day!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPAAAAA!!!!!
I said as I excited jumped on his lap dancing.Well until he grabbed my waist and look at me sternly.

"Stop hopping on dick!!And you gone wake naria up.I was just playing when I said it was my birthday.Thats why I told you to stop telling people that."

Oops.I didn't know I was on it.I wasn't really paying attention.But I had put baby face in keion room so I didn't wake her up.

"Now I gotta Bonner.Imma brush my teeth then go to one of my hoes to fix this problem that you cause.Get out my face."

I'm sorry papa.
I said laughing.

"That's not funny mookie,like I'm laughing but it's not funny.Move out the way so I can get going seeing you don't make it any better."