Chapter 4

~KaylenHey,I'm kaylen known as k3

~Kaylen
Hey,I'm kaylen known as k3.I sell drugs undercover.My dad is not in my life but ik how to treat women.My mom is a rn,she's off on the weekends,so we usually just watch movies n chill.Anyways I'm goin to pick ava up,so we can go to the mall n bond a lil.After a while I pulled up to her house n seen multiple cars.This shii must be deep inside the house.I knocked on the door n was greeted by Toby.

Wsp nigga.I said dapping him up as I walked inside.

"Wattup boy,how been?!"

I'm decent,you?!

"Man I been holding it down wit this bad as son of minds,but Ava be having him so I be good except wen she gone."

So she like kids?!

"Yeah but don't get a idea,but anyways let me introduce to my homeboys.This tip,dex,n tj,y'all this k3 Ava lil friend."
We dapped each other up but that dex nigga was jus muggin me.I shook it off because he doing that n don't even know me.I sat on the couch as we held a conversation.

"Keion Stop being greedy,yo just ate acting like yo big headass daddy"Ava said as she came downstairs holding keion who is Toby son I'm assuming.

"Bubba yo so-y you ain't tell me you was here?!"ava asked lookin at me

Ian wanna rush you n plus we was talkin so I was just waiting on you.

"O,you food right here but I'm ready.N I'm driving."

"You might wanna get use to it cause she like driving."Toby said as I got my food,walk-in out the door with Ava in front.

This shhii bussssss,where you learned how to cook?!

"My dad taught me,n thx"

She got in the car as I scanned her body.It was sexc as hell,she was just right.She had on grey tights wit a black belly shirt wit 2pac on it that showed her belly ring,and black uggs wit her feet polished.

"Stop lookin at me,you making me nervous"Ava said

Y u getting nervous,I wanna look at you

"Idk,but you making me nervous,I have on something simple so I don't even know why you staring at me hard"

Because..you pretty ash,I like my view,do you like your view?!

"Yes I do like my view,I'm able to see all the cars so I can make sure I'm in my lane,and I can see wen the light turns different colors"
I sucked my teeth n chuckled as I face the window.she can't take nun serious.

Kaylen I'm just playin,yes I like my view,a lot,U fine ash to me.
She holding my hand wit the other one the steering wheel.I couldn't help but smile and look back at her a we made it to the mall.

We got out n started walking around just talking.

Soo...what's your favorite color?!

"Pink,yours?!"