Chapter 6

3WEEKS LATER

3WEEKS LATER....
-Tia
Keion,let her go so she can go to school baby.
I tried to get keion off ava.I gave him some gummy bears n he laid down as she sneaked out.I had put on spongebob.

"Mamshhshdhhshs"keion said in his baby language

Boy wat is you talking about.Ion speak that type of language boo

"Manajs,AHHHHHH,hahsjshhs"
I felt like this lil boy was low key talking bout me as he screamed n started talkin shii.I went to instagram for a sec.I turned around n he was on the floor crawling wit his gummy's in his hand.

How the hell you get down there?Bad ass,nobody be wanna believe me wen I said your not Angel.They always think you innocent.

"Manhdhsdhd shit snnsnsbsnns"

Wat you just said?See I'm finna slap tip.Always cussing wen he talk to you.
I called tip n he answered on the 3rd ring as he popped up in the camera smokin like always.

Yoo,you got my son cussing,he said shii,n you the only on-

"Shit,Shit kskdkd"keion said

Stop keion,don't say that-

"Yeahhhhhh son son,say shii,bihh,damn,fuck-"

Tip stop,that's y I'm telling Toby,U the reason he saying those words n you gone encourage his bad ass.You know wat good bye.
I hanged up

Keion don't say that no more.Im not playing so wipe that smile off your face.

"Girl,he don't even know wat you sayin"Toby walked in as he pecked my lips handing me my hot fries and keion his baby puffs

Yes he do,he heard tip say shii,n no-

"Shit mmmm"keion said again

"Yoooo,I'm crying,keion stop,don't say that,uncle a bad influence."Toby said laughing so hard tears started falling.That even made keion start laughin

Omg,that's not funny,he gone think it's ok cause y'all keep laughin,bae stop.Cause wen he go to school sayin I gotta shii,take me to the restroom to the teachers you gone be mad.

"You telling him stop saying that word but you keep saying it so of course he gone copy you,y'all just gotta watch wat y'all say in front of him,n I been told y'all that."

Can you go make him some real food,like grits or sum cause we both hungry.

"You mean can I go make you some food cause if he was hungry,he would've been acting up,ion feel like cooking but imma do it for you."
~~

"~~