Chapter 3

1 WEEK LATER~AvaI'm getting ready to leave the house but keion don't want to let me go so I can put him in the room wit tia since Toby at work

1 WEEK LATER
~Ava
I'm getting ready to leave the house but keion don't want to let me go so I can put him in the room wit tia since Toby at work.He works wit injured football players wen the get hurt on the field.

"Keion she gone be back baby,she gotta go"
Tia said trying to get keion but he kept holdin on.I gave him a Ring pop n he let go a he played wit the wrapper.I hurried up n got in the car n pulled up to the school.

RILEY!!!
I yelled across the hallway.She just looked back at me as I walked up to her.

Can we talk,that lil small argument was nothing to be this mad about for a week.I miss talking to you.Can you forgive me if I said anything that hurt u.?!

"Um....OF COURSEEEE,I missed you to big head!!"Riley said as she jumped on me.I was happy because I missed her.

"AVA!"I heard a familiar voice called.I didn't look back because I knew it was ayden.He quickly walked up lookin at me as Riley slowly walked away.Why did she leave meeee!!!

"Ava...I just wanna say-"

I'm sorry n I will never do it again,was you gone use your favorite line you always say wen something go wrong?!

"Mcht,do you forgive me and are you willing to retry our relationship?!"

WTH type of question was that,u alr made me look like a damn fool,I'll be a bigger fool to go back out wit you so your answer is No and No.
I said walking to class leaving him lookin dumb.

Riley...Why you left me wit the nigga??

"Because...I wanted to give y'all space n say whatever y'all needed to say."Riley said as I stared at her.

I didn't want to talk to that nigga.Anyway you coming to the store wit me after school.Then imma go to the house n ik you wanna see tip.
I said smirking doin a lil dance as she laughed.

"Anything for my future husband,you gotta speak into existence ya feel me!!"

I feel you girl,that nigga sta-

"MS.WINSTON STOP TALKING BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT.WHERE IS YOUR WORK THATS SUPPOSED TO BE ON YOUR DESK?!"
My teacher yelled

In my boo-

"GET OUT!!!YOUR SUPPOSED TO HAVE IT OUT ALREADY"

"Y u gotta yell at her ma'am,it was jus-"Riley tried to say but she told Riley to get out to.I was about to leave school but I just decided to stop at my favorite teacher class before I leave.

Heyyy ms.Smithh!!!

"Heyyy baby,y u not in class?!"Ms.smith asked

Ms.wells kicked me out because I didn't have my work on the desk on time.

"Ha ass is to petty,she wonder why nobody don't talk to her,I don't even know why she a teacher man"ms.smith said as she graded papers

"Where you headed wit your keys in your hand?!"