Chapter 2

-Ava

-Ava

"No I'm not telling her to come back,you had no reason sayin that to her wen you know she didn't do it.Stop blaming her for that shii,she had no control over it,she not coming back over there,you wonder y keion don't be over there n he never will.anyways I gotta go."I heard Toby say on the phone as I walked downstairs ready for school.

Everything good?!

"Yh,it was just kalani sayin she sorry n she want you to come ba-"toby said

Nope I'm good.Im not goin back over there.I finally feel happy and comfortable.I said quickly.She wasn't a fitted mom,I tried therapy with her,trying to stay out her way,all you can think of n it just still didn't work.

I heading to school,I'll see you later tell tia I said bye.

"I thought you was suspended from school for 2 days"Toby said

Oohhh yeah,damn time to change out of these clothes.I gotta test today online so I could do that.use google  answers

"You to smart to be cheating off google,don't start that cheating shii,you not gone learn nun."

Ughh,alright,I guess.Bubba ppl got me all over instagram beating that girl and ayden ass.I still don't understand why he cheating.something wrong wit me Toby.?!

"Gir-Ava,I should beat that nigga ass for even makin you say that.Don't ever say that again.Wat dad use to tell you?!"

I'm the most beautiful person he know

"Ok then so don't say that,that girl ain't got nun on you,I don't even know wat he was thinkin.He must of been on the pills cause babyyy..."

Thanks big brotherrrr.I said kissing his cheek as he made a  face wiping my kisses off.I  laughed.

"Ahhhhiiiii"keion said cryin.Toby tried to get him but I told him i got it.I went to get keion and take him downstairs so he can eat since he just woke up.after that I changed his diaper gave him a cookie as I took a picture of him.

after that I changed his diaper gave him a cookie as I took a picture of him

"Hey Ava,Gm bae,hey mommy baby"tia,Toby girlfriend greeted everyone.we said hi back in got into our own conversation.
~
Hey Riley!

"Hey bestie,you stayin here now?!"