Chapter 57

Ava

Ava

Bando walked in the house at 5:45 at night.I got up mad asl.N quietly went out the room to where he was tryin not to wake the kids

"I'm homeee"he yelled

Shut up,the kids are sleep.Why are you coming in the house this late.I been up all night-

"Shushhhh"he put his hand over my lip.

Don't shush me.I been up all night waitin for yo dumb ass.What could u possibly wen doin out there wen u have a family at home.

"Entertaining hoeeesss,yessirrr"he laughed

Ain't shii funny,where were u all night wen u have a home to come to Brandon mf white?!

"Bitch u thought I was lyin.I was entertaining the hoes.Pussy land!!"

I slapped the taste out his mouth.

First u call me a bitch then u tell me u was out gettin some dirty bitch cooter that probably ain't been washed or all n sb else mou-

B4 I could finished he slapped me back as I held my cheek.Trying to process that the nigga just hit me.I throw my hand back and punched him in the chest.

Don't ever put yo hands on me.Tf wrong wit you.

"No im giving u time to run,cause I know yo dumbass ain't just punched in my chest like u can just beat something."he said standing up str8

I sure did.I'm not these girls u fool with.U gone respect me n keep yo hands to ur self.especially since my kids are in the house.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE WITH THAT SHII"he punched my to the ground making me fall.I tried to get up n swing but I missed as he grabbed my hair from the roots and dragged me into the room.

I kicked n held his hand trying to loosening up the grin on my hand.

Let me go...u pulling my hair n I can feel it rippin.
I yelled as I cried still trying to get out his grip.

"Shut the fuck up"he kicked me in my head.it Made me feel like the room was spinning.he had on some Tims.

Stop..the kids are in the room upstairs they gone hear.I don't want them to see this.

"U ain't been a good mother or gf,u deserve this.They deserve to see u get beat tf up."
He stomped me 3 time in my side and stomach.

"Matter of fact,stay yo ass right here,I won't be long baby girl"

He came back with the kids including harmony.Jay walked looking confused as he came to be n so did naria

"Go sit yall ass down!!"

"Man look at her she needs help man"jay said
Naria hurried and sat on the bed as harmony sat up playing with her toes.

"GO SIT DOWN"he slapped jay in the back of the head then dragged him to the bed.

Please.bae don't do this in front of the kids.I'll do anything.Just don't do it,

"Shut up."he says calmly.He turnt the kids as they looked scared.
"Ava is a worthless piece of shii..she's a sorry excuse of a mother..oh yeah she KILLED y'all lil sibling that was on the way..she's just weird..jay wen u get a girl make sure she respect u.If she get slick out the mouth n try to control u,show her wow wear the pants.All u gotta do is this.."he pulled me up by my shirt and punched me back to back.I started to taste blood.

"Stop. Omg stop"jay yelled as he ran to me only to get kicked my bando.

"Daddy stop,your scaring me"

Harmony started crying because she doesn't like Violence.

Stop bando.I tried to say.

"I hate u,I hate lookin at u,I hate having sex,I hate everything about.I just wanna kill u every time I see u..u have no reason to be on earth."he said as he choked me.

I-I can't breathe.

"Daddy stop your gonna kill mommy.I'll hate you forever!!!"

"Please stop bando"jay said trying to get up from the ground holding his stomach.

"Mama"harmony cried

Stop it..please
I said under a whisper.
He let me go and then laughed as I tried to regain me breath.

He dragged the kids by the shirts n took them back to room including harmony.I tried to get up but then herd a bone pop.

Oowwww.I scream.

He then came back pulling the roots of my hair again as I cried out begging him to stop.He drags me to the back yard and pulls out litter.Every time he flicks it on he touches it on my skin as I scream but he duck taped my mouth.

Then we went back to punching me,slapping me,stomping me,and pulling me hair.
When he let go my hair was all over the place on the ground.he went back in the house laughing.

"Bold headed bitch"

I laid on the ground cryin.I was outside until 7am.

"Oh baby u still out here?"he laughed .I hid the tears that wanted to come out.

"I wanna see mommy"Naria knocked on the glass door for him to open.

"Mommy your hair.it's all taking out.Did daddy do it?she whispers to me

No baby he didn't.
I laid my hair on her shoulders lightly as she rubbed my back.

"It's ok.your still beautiful to me"she said

Thank u baby,I love u,ur beautiful to.kissed her cheek as I wiped the tear that slid from both of our eyes.

"No tf she not Naria don't lie,now take yo ass back in the house.it's time to eat breakfast. Go wake that gay ass nigga up n tell him go eat."

"He's not gay and stop being mean.I hate u!!"

He punched hear chest making her fall.

Stop,she's a girl,come here baby.
I said with the voice I had left which wasn't loud at all.I trying to regain my voice back.
She came to crying as she laid n my arms.I winced in pain as she sat down.

"Girl get yo ass up in go in the house,don't make me say it again."